Fans

Heyy everyone! So I was wondering you dont fans for hair and clothes? Like you buy a new shirt or have on a new hair do or jewerly you dont get fans for buying them? If not then we should...
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• Ocean~GirlOcean~Girl Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hello Keia, I used to get Fans for stepping out in some new out fit when I first started, but I have reached fan max so I don't know. I think it is silly to have a fan max. I may be greedy, but I want more!!! Lol. Anyway, I guess if they raise the fan base, I see if it starts up again!!
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Well i did get fans for buying new clothes at the beginning but not anymore althought i did not reach max fans
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Sometimes you get fans for buying new clothing or changing hair. :0
    Sometimes I just like to mess with hairstyles and when I'm done, I get fans.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I dont get no fans at all bought three pairs of new earrings no fans. Stardom A list has me spoil :(:/
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • HydeHyde Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yea it would be great if they could bring that into Stardom Hollywood as well, especially if you've purchased an expensive item. On another note, I do agree that there shouldn't be a cap on the number of fans. That could potentially encourage players to stay on and get as much fans as they possibly could. Once you've reached the cap, the satisfaction of finishing a film with 5 stars just isn't the same. It's actually a little disheartening that after all that hard work, you get +0 fans because you've maxed out.
    Add me on GameCenter:
    Hydesaurus
    Hyde wrote: »
    Yea it would be great if they could bring that into Stardom Hollywood as well, especially if you've purchased an expensive item. On another note, I do agree that there shouldn't be a cap on the number of fans. That could potentially encourage players to stay on and get as much fans as they possibly could. Once you've reached the cap, the satisfaction of finishing a film with 5 stars just isn't the same. It's actually a little disheartening that after all that hard work, you get +0 fans because you've maxed out.

tell me about it , doing any film is a bit annoying when you get zero fans especially if they were 24/48
    Well it technically IS in this game, because I get fans for buying stuff/ changing hair. So I dunno about you guys though :|

The A-List has that 200M cap that I wish would just be added to Hollywood. There should be a cap though, as it could cause problems later on with too many to account for, glitches I dunno :0 Just a theory though.

When getting 0 fans, I just think of it as -I didn't lose fans- ! :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Pfff. I always loose fans, constantly. They slip out of my little fingers like crazy. Good idea though, Keia! :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Ocean~GirlOcean~Girl Registered Users 28 Posts
    I don't really worry about the fans as much when filming, but the 5 Stars are a must for Awards night. I think it increases you chances of winning! As long as I don't lose any fans I am good. Getting ready to do my first talk show, Here's Johnny!!! ;)
    Ocean~Girl wrote: »
    I don't really worry about the fans as much when filming, but the 5 Stars are a must for Awards night. I think it increases you chances of winning! As long as I don't lose any fans I am good. Getting ready to do my first talk show, Here's Johnny!!! ;)
    Thanks to the stupid reseting bug i didnt get the call from charlene about the awards night the second time i opened the game
    Yeah that's happened to me... I've had 3 different nominations repeat over the course of me opening the game to check something -.- I've even gotten nominated for the Live on Stage once -.-
    dfk75h.jpg