All About Your Spouse/Date/Fiancé

ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
Show us your fiancé, spouse or date and tell us all about them!

I started this cause I was soo curious about your guys or gals! I've seen a lot of them, but I wanna see them all!

Here is mine:
23lf7tc.jpg

His name is James Williams, (he sounds SOOO fancy!). Though his name sounds all fancy, he is actually a blockbuster comedy actor! He is an a lister at #14. We met at Black Widow. His personality is the one that is kinda distracted and busy on his cell phone. I have a kinda cool story to share..

Once upon a time when I, Anastazia, was a D-Lister I was browsing to find my "dream boyfriend" on the Top Stars list. I found him all the way up there and declared him my dream bf. Then one day, I was now an A lister. I got back together for the 3rd time with my bf Jaxon Chapman. He kept begging me to, (by flirting). I went into black widow to call him for a date and I saw my dream boyfriend! So yeah, I broke up with little Jaxon and dated James!

We then got engaged..then married!
nmknpc.jpg

Yeah, so...share your love stories! I'm a sucker for them.
Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
ZBJ101
;)
Prev134567

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    That's dead sweet! It was meant to be!

Here's my husband

FCA7E5A7-8915-479E-AB84-D8BF85DFE95B-4194-0000013FF0C90C60_zps4e393e11.jpg

His name is Jacob Graham, sounds like a right hollywood heart throb! He has that lovely dovey personality, so is forever coming out with cheese :p

I met him at the very beginning of the game, in wasted with Arnie. He helped me get my first tv appearance. I did him a favour by doing it so he owned me! I asked for a date & we've been together since ^_^
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    That's dead sweet! It was meant to be!

Here's my husband

FCA7E5A7-8915-479E-AB84-D8BF85DFE95B-4194-0000013FF0C90C60_zps4e393e11.jpg

His name is Jacob Graham, sounds like a right hollywood heart throb! He has that lovely dovey personality, so is forever coming out with cheese :p

I met him at the very beginning of the game, in wasted with Arnie. He helped me get my first tv appearance. I did him a favour by doing it so he owned me! I asked for a date & we've been together since ^_^

Very nice! What a long, sweet relationship! Cute. (:
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Everyone! Feel free to post like crazy. I want to know. :)
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    205pg82.jpg
    On a date with Ian Richardson here. :3

He was my first date ever, and he is A-List! Got lucky with him, as they shouldn't have popped up in the game so soon haha.
    I enjoyed my time with Ian, but wanted to date my IRL partner for a while (not knowing you couldn't get engaged with them after that update). It was fun but I enjoyed seeing everyone's engagement announcements and wedding photos that I just had to have Ian back!

Then I discovered the engagement rings... and even though I went full out MERB on five guys, Ian is still there for me :D
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    205pg82.jpg
    On a date with Ian Richardson here. :3

He was my first date ever, and he is A-List! Got lucky with him, as they shouldn't have popped up in the game so soon haha.
    I enjoyed my time with Ian, but wanted to date my IRL partner for a while (not knowing you couldn't get engaged with them after that update). It was fun but I enjoyed seeing everyone's engagement announcements and wedding photos that I just had to have Ian back!

Then I discovered the engagement rings... and even though I went full out MERB on five guys, Ian is still there for me :D

Aw, what good story! Nice couple, he looks great in the pink hair.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    There he is , my spouse.
    Matthew Murphy an optometrist
    i met him at club spaceman & been together since then
    only thing i hate is his hair color and the fact the he is still on the phone even when we go on a date
    oh well , gotta live with that
    2013-09-09%2015.28.40.png

Ahhh , my starlet became soo busy and started neglecting him.
    suppose this is the case for most of us
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    Haha I love that mystic! It's true, they still are on the phone on dates lol

yeah sadly most of us are lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    Cool mystic!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Anyone wanna post??? ;)
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    I know right, we cant be the only ones dating or married haha :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    AHHHH! Jacob got a new hair do & I no likey :p it's too similar to my own :|

226534B3-8ECC-4B04-8495-DC8947BA9FBA-2305-000000AADD09A453_zpscdb21569.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    He just want to match with his wife lol
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    he wants to be like you. :D
    dfk75h.jpg
    AHHHH! Jacob got a new hair do & I no likey :p it's too similar to my own :|

226534B3-8ECC-4B04-8495-DC8947BA9FBA-2305-000000AADD09A453_zpscdb21569.jpg

Haha tried to mimic your style!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    LOL! Who can blame him :p

He's realised that we look like tweedle dum & tweedle dee, as he has converted back to his original hair do :D
    They can change their hairstyle too , why my spouse change his then ?
    I dont think their hair styles are supposed to change, it just glitched for Samurai i think. She said it changed back anyways :/
    dfk75h.jpg
    It certainly has changed back :o

And yes the hair styles do change but I'm not sure if they are meant to. As far as I am aware, mine isn't meant to because he was part of quest at the beginning. I've dated him since the moment I started playing the game & he has never changed his hair, let alone his clothes :p Smelly git xD
    Interesting, as mine has never changed at all and i got the game when it came out. :0

And he only just started changing his clothing after my wedding. :/
    dfk75h.jpg
    I've never experienced the change of clothes but I have seen other members posts mentioning about hair and clothes changing. But it's most likely a glitch, like mine was :)
    Most likely... Now for this update every time my game restarts my hubby has a different shirt lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    Mine wont stop changing his cloths no matter how many times i change it for him
    guess he doesn't like what i choose :(
    Haha! What a fussy git :p If its started to happened to you since the update then it's defiantly a glitch lol! :D
  • QueenlaveraQueenlavera Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hi all, here's my Boo David he is a Naturopathic Physician (he's a doctor ya'll, wish I can get some of that dough)
    We met at Club Spaceman and he is B-list. Our relationship has been up and down, engaged twice, then I left him to be with someone else. Got married to another other guy but still had David in my heart, so we started dating unfortunately ex hubby found out and we got divorced. David and I continued dating and he gave me my 4th ring and we were married soon after.
    Funnily though he kinda looks like my rl hubby (except he has dreads, which they need to add for both sexes!) anyway hope y'all enjoyed reading :)

image_zpsf687a174.jpg
    Add me on GC: queenlavera
    D'aww Lavera that was sweet :3
    Unfortunately your ex found out? I think more fortunately :D hehe

I love his colors... that orange! Dreads, great idea for hair! :0
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hi all, here's my Boo David he is a Naturopathic Physician (he's a doctor ya'll, wish I can get some of that dough)
    We met at Club Spaceman and he is B-list. Our relationship has been up and down, engaged twice, then I left him to be with someone else. Got married to another other guy but still had David in my heart, so we started dating unfortunately ex hubby found out and we got divorced. David and I continued dating and he gave me my 4th ring and we were married soon after.
    Funnily though he kinda looks like my rl hubby (except he has dreads, which they need to add for both sexes!) anyway hope y'all enjoyed reading :)

image_zpsf687a174.jpg

Aww that is so sweet. I know, wish we could grab some of that cash from their hands :P
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    You are all going to hate me for saying this again but...Would anyone like to post?? :rolleyes:
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • MandiijayMandiijay Registered Users 6 Posts
    ab2k5d.jpg
    This is Kristoff King, he is an blockbuster fantasy actor , he is an a list as we'll at number 138, I meet him when I started the perfume line quest and had him do the ad for me. After that we hung out at club widow a lot and we ended up breaking it off once because I was focused on getting the beach house on the coast, but then shortly we got back together and where wedded in vages. I work the long white wedding dress with lace and had the hairdo with the wait bow in it. He actually looks like my bf too which is probably why I did my best not to neglect him so after I got the beach house! Though my bf has a little but longer hair style.
    Wow he looks hot
    so normel looking guys do exist in the game
    ahhhh , why are all the men in my game either blue haired , too old or low ranked.
    *sob* if only i had black hair dye with me.
    i would sooo gonna dye it in his sleep *evil laugh*
    Mandiijay wrote: »
    ab2k5d.jpg
    This is Kristoff King, he is an blockbuster fantasy actor , he is an a list as we'll at number 138, I meet him when I started the perfume line quest and had him do the ad for me. After that we hung out at club widow a lot and we ended up breaking it off once because I was focused on getting the beach house on the coast, but then shortly we got back together and where wedded in vages. I work the long white wedding dress with lace and had the hairdo with the wait bow in it. He actually looks like my bf too which is probably why I did my best not to neglect him so after I got the beach house! Though my bf has a little but longer hair style.
    Nice! A fantasy actor! He does look pretty hot.
    ZBJ101
    ;)