Options

Changes in Resets and Other Glitches...

So my resets and glitches are very interesting right now.

I've been force resetting to test this out. Usually at reset, the Vegvale Station, The Giver, Mens Rea, and Manhattan quests (and a nomination) all reset. But lately Vegvale Station, The Giver, and Manhattan have stuck around even at reset. Mens Rea and a nomination keeps resetting on me. Changed my clothing as well before and it reverts back. Vegvale should now be available soon meaning that I should be getting a call, but I've gotten nothing. Then I noticed there's a goal on the side of my screen that's not on my goals tab: a horror movie. So I go to do that and this happens:
vscmf5.jpg

Drew? No, my friend is having me audition. :| No idea. There's also an action stuck at the edge of the screen that's for make-up, but I'm sure that's yet another glitch -.- The set looks different too, but is that based on different studios? I don't pay attention... But then after resetting from taking the horror movie quest, that also resets as well. I also have 2 other movies that I should be waiting for a call but those aren't happening after finishing the horror movie.

I also now have the glitch where my in-game contacts are lost. My husband has disappeared... I hope I didn't lose my hubby :'< Also, I have lost progress on all of my friends' co-star meters. -.- And when I co-starred for someone for the horror movie, it was registering new co-star rewards that I already got with them. Not only did my game reset, but my contacts and friends too.

My fans have also stopped resetting from before, but I'm not sure if it will do it further than now at the moment. I've also been jumping ranks, even with the same number of fans.

I also cannot access SF anymore.

Sooo this is how glu's been fixing things? This is worse than before, even if the goals for the new updates aren't resetting. The game is in chaos, and I'm extremely upset that I may have lost my husband. And I never got a call for Vegvale even when I finished that horror movie. So I don't know anymore :\
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Hi Shiro I to am unsure about this game especially after going back and taking several reviews of my game know for sure that I not only completed "One Last Job" with SamuraiPizzaCat because that's when my game finally went totally crazy and I had to shut my iPad completely down and restart. When I reopened my game not only did I not get credit for completing the movie but the little dog I purchased was gone? That's when my resets started and it's been a disaster ever since. I finally got fed up with waiting and moved on. I put a lot of time money and effort just like so many other fans of this game and I flat feel let down:confused:
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah this is just ridiculous. I mainly opened up my game to get some info for the wiki but then I noticed all these things happened... sigh.

I still love the game for what it is, but I don't love how it's being ruined. I think what keeps me here is the community and my wanting to help people out rather than the game itself anymore. :\
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    For me it's here in the community because of the friends I've made and to help when I can. This has been an awesome community to be a part of and I to love this game, it definitely has the potential to become a hit especially since In my opinion the ones out there right now just don't quite compare.:D
  • Options
    I will agree with that. Stardom has been the only game that I always come back to, even being so busy or taking breaks from the game. No other game has really done that for me.

The community here is wonderful. :] Sadly right now, the game is not...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Thanks to the reset my hubby change his clothes every time i open the game , and i gained 3 millions fans because i disappered as pay powers said .
    2013-09-30%2016.35.19.png

Hope you find your hubby shiro
    maybe your rival kidnapped him
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    I'm also not gaining the +3M from reset anymore, but it's probably because my fans are already there. Is the reset just struggling to catch up? No idea.

Thanks mystic. I really hope I didn't lost my contacts forever :|
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Oh my gosh, that is the weirdest! Those are stranger ones. I've got no clue what's happening?
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    My game seems to crash same spot every time. I go from the neighborhood where I'm currently stuck, up to the coast and as soon as I enter my beach home to visit my pets my dog and fish it crashes. My game shuts down then resets back to me standing in front of wasted with Evelyn Richards calling me about my nemesis marriage causing issues on the set of Spy Fall. So to get back at my enemy I just go date him for a while Til game crashes when I go do what I said in the beginning of this post. :cool: