Options

Stardom: Hollywood Wiki needs HELP!

★ Hello all you stars and starlets out there! :3

The Stardom: Hollywood Wiki needs your help!

I'm not sure how many of you stopped by to check it out before, but if you check out the front page now,
it did NOT look like that before I jumped in to revamp it. I asked Samurai for some help and we have
been slowly working at it. But as of late, we have both been much too busy to work on it daily,
so I decided to sort of advertise the wiki here in hopes of getting some other help out there from Stardom-loving fans like us!

As an admin of the wiki, and only one person at the moment (Samurai has been busy!)
I really need some help getting some of the little stuffs done!

What really needs to be worked on are goals.
It's very hard to log goals by ourselves, so anyone out there who would like
to log any goal would be awesome!
Here's an example if you want to see: A Gig

We also need people to log script lines!
This is probably the easiest edit! Whenever you get a movie part, just log the script!
The link will take you to the category of lines, and it should be very straight forward!
If you're not confident about editing lines, feel free to post it here or PM and I will add it right away :]

But of course you may contribute to any part of the wiki as long as it is legit and valid information.

So if you're interested in helping, please go check it out!
I highly recommend making a wikia account
if you will edit so I know who is contributing and you will also be able to do more things.
If you want to edit and not sure what to do, check out the community portal
or send either me or Samurai a PM on here and we will help you out. :]

On the wiki, my user name is OneStormyNight and Samurai is, well, SamuraiPizzaCat.

The wiki is still in the works but we will hopefully be back into it ASAP.

If you make changes to the wiki but Samurai or I already had plans of what to do for certain pages
and change them, please do not feel offense, as every contribution counts. :]

☆Thank you~ Have a fantastic day! :3
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I've checked out the Stardom Hollywood Wiki before! I will try to help the best I possibly can. :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Thanks Zbj! Anything is appreciated! I'm gonna try & edit some bits on it my tonight (your morning/afternoon) :D So if you do get round to it drop me a message :)
  • Options
    Thanks Zbj! Anything is appreciated! I'm gonna try & edit some bits on it my tonight (your morning/afternoon) :D So if you do get round to it drop me a message :)

Aw, no problem. I tried edited one page (the starlet face category), but I had to have an account to add pics, so I just pasted a URL. Maybe I might get an account later.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Note that your pages may be altered, as Samurai and I have had plans for most of the pages except for the goals. Don't feel offense, it's just because we've been busy. :] Your help is still appreciated greatly and we will preserve as much of your info as we can.

It's mainly my OCD, so if you want to feel icky at someone for it, it's me :D
    But please do make an account, and we can get you on track if you'd like to be more involved with what Samurai and I are doing. :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Note that your pages may be altered, as Samurai and I have had plans for most of the pages except for the goals. Don't feel offense, it's just because we've been busy. :] Your help is still appreciated greatly and we will preserve as much of your info as we can.

It's mainly my OCD, so if you want to feel icky at someone for it, it's me :D
    But please do make an account, and we can get you on track if you'd like to be more involved with what Samurai and I are doing. :P

It's all fine if you altar the page, I don't mind at all. :) I will most probably make an account, maybe in a few days, I'll have to ask my parents for permission. I appreciate your guys' hard work to make a nice wiki for Stardom!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Aww thank you!! :]
    Yeah definitely do so! That way we know who is helping out :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Aww thank you!! :]
    Yeah definitely do so! That way we know who is helping out :P

Cool, I'd love to help. I'll probably have an account sometime this week.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    I am now admin of the wiki! :]

I can now monitor edits much easier and change things easily if things go wrong. Also expect a new logo soon :]
    This week will be busy as well, but I will also do my best in editing things. Now that I have my computer back, I will be able to do a lot more editing, especially editing pictures.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I am now admin of the wiki! :]

I can now monitor edits much easier and change things easily if things go wrong. Also expect a new logo soon :]
    This week will be busy as well, but I will also do my best in editing things. Now that I have my computer back, I will be able to do a lot more editing, especially editing pictures.

Cool! That's great.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Ocean~GirlOcean~Girl Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hello Starlets!! I would love to help you on the wiki project, can I feed you information somewhere that it won't give things way to others that don't want to see it. I am about to finish the Captive film. So I maybe past a few things that are needed. I can give you what I remember of some of the things. I will keep notes on my next adventure. I think there is a talk show I have to after this movie, and same dudes are waiting for me in Vegas and SF. I have been to the site and have it bookmarked, but right now it is behind me. If one if you wants to add me on Facebook just let me know. I will start taking screen shots as well from now on. Hope this will help you out. Just give me a heads up ;)
  • Options
    This will definitely help! Especially since Samurai has been extremely busy and I as well. Feel free to PM me information anytime, and we can be in contact and discuss more stuff in depth. :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Just moving this up because I totally forgot that we could always use movie lines!

If you have some time, please feel free to add any scripts to the wiki :] It should be straight forward and very quick to do!
    dfk75h.jpg