Im now a Iphone-Player

Hello dear friends,

some here know me already. My characters name is Rebekah (Beks). I was an Android-Player...last weekend i buyed an iphone 5...and im very happy with that decision. Its a great thing. But one thing sucks...i had to start a new game in Stardom Hollywood. Im a nobody once again :( And worst of all @SHIRO...i had to leave my Borty on the old phone. Sucks... lets see if i will find someone like him again ;P

But one positive thing...all you Game-Center People can add me now if u like: Heartbeat9789. Im a C-Lister already hehe.

Just wanted to tell you guys that...have a great day all of you.
Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I thought there was a way to transfer from android to iOS, but that area is very foggy :0
    You could possibly send a ticket asking about it? But you can still play it on your android phone right? Then you can have two games going :]
    Also, not to be a nag, please keep posts like this in Open Discussion!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I thought there was a way to transfer from android to iOS, but that area is very foggy :0
    You could possibly send a ticket asking about it? But you can still play it on your android phone right? Then you can have two games going :]
    Also, not to be a nag, please keep posts like this in Open Discussion!

I have already send a ticket to glu mobile. And they answered that this is not possible. They apologized...so i had to start all over.
    I do have the android phone, i will keep playing sometimes there because of borty. Can i add you on GameCenter?

Oh and sorry that i posted it in here...i wasnt sure where to post it :( can u move it to the right thread?

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I cannot move the post, but that's okay, next time! FAQ and Support are for questions about the game! Open discussion is where you can freely discuss anything else about the game :P

You sure may! I shall try to send gifts if Stardom lets me...
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    I cannot move the post, but that's okay, next time! FAQ and Support are for questions about the game! Open discussion is where you can freely discuss anything else about the game :P

You sure may! I shall try to send gifts if Stardom lets me...

I have send u a invite. It would be great if you could send me a gift :) I need some good-looking clothes :)

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I'm so sorry to hear you couldn't transfer your borty over :( I can't currently play due to glitches but you are more than welcome to add me sugar :)
    I'm so sorry to hear you couldn't transfer your borty over :( I can't currently play due to glitches but you are more than welcome to add me sugar

I will miss Borty :( Lets see what kind of guy i will find with my current account. New Game, New Luck...

I will sure add you. I look forward to do movies with you and Shiro...YESSSS

• mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Who knows what destiny have for you
    maybe you will meet someone like him or his lost twin
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Congrats on the new phone! Sorry bout Borty. :(
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)