Options

Nyc!!

ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
I got to NYC. The plane ticket costs 200. I don't want to post any pics, cause I want you to see it when you get there. I liked how Shiro shared San Francisco in a post, so I'll be doing that with New York. :)

It's a very city like feel, nice colors. Most of the buildings are locked actually.
-The Classy Dame- Locked
-DPZ Studios- Locked, I can just tell it is a movie studio.
-Giseppes Pizza- Locked, It is probs a restaurant, and you probably can date there
-Speakeasy- Locked, I think it may be a bar, and yes you may be able to date there
-A 55 star one room house
-What looks like Theatre-You guessed it Locked.
-A beautiful park you can have a date at.

Basically EVERYTHING is locked except for the house and park, and DPZ Studios are going to eventually be unlocked when you get a film offer from there.
Sorry to those who are having trouble in your game and are unable to play. :( Hopefully it will all be okay soon!
Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
ZBJ101
;)

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Sounds cool :3
    i hope it looks prettier than the one in The A-List! Except boo to one room house there, as i love my two story loft in The A-List lol.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, I noticed in all the travel destinations (Vegas, San Fran, NYC) that the houses there are only one room. That sucks.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Vegas makes sense as it was just a suite in the hotel.

SF houses are never one story... They are tall and narrow lol. I have relatives there and the houses are not like the in game ones haha
    Probably same with NYC, though i have no knowledge of NYC persinally lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ChristelChristel Registered Users 10 Posts
    So far my favorite house is the one on the coast. It is so me, I love big spaces, although I live in NYC but do not plan on staying here for the rest of my life.
    I have not unlocked NYC yet. I am only at level 18 so far with 143.8 M fans so far and yesterday I got an award for best actress for the movie "The Wooden Cuckoo''

When does NYC get unlocked?
  • Options
    I've read that it should already be unlocked at the airport, but if not, you must finish a project called "A Manhattan Tale" according to the update notes. :0

Grats on your award! Seems like a lot of people won their award with The Wooden Cuckoo :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you for clarifying the NYC event for me. Yes I still have a lot to do; I need a new agent soon Arnie is making me loose fans now...
    Yes I am glad I got my first Award. getting married got me the most fans though :) I love my hubby for that hee hee:)
  • Options
    No problem! Awh I see :] gotta get Max!

Oh it was your first too! It was mine as well! :D Seems like a popular one to get nominated for!
    Yup marriage definitely gets fans up like crazy! Thanks hubbies and wifeys out there :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Is my first marriage yes :o. Hubby is lovely.
    I do wonder if you lose fans when you get a divorce..?

And that project Arnie got me was a 24hrs one too, I wasted energy and time just to lose fans not right, just not right...-250,752 fans up in a smoke.:(
  • Options
    Nope you do not lose fans; it's pretty much the equivalent of breaking up.

ouch :\ good luck on getting Max!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks Shiro. I am working on it :)
  • Options
    urajanurajan Registered Users 20 Posts
    So everyone whose unlocked NYC: any ideas on how to get all the venues unlocked?! I've done a few projects there; had the whole feud with Leever, di the Late night show but nothing else has been unlocked :(
  • Options
    Probably haven't updated yet... They have so many bugs to fix, that should be top priority right now anyways :|
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    @shiro: thanks! Another (off topic) question: how do you unlock the live stages in Las Vegas?!
  • Options
    It's a goal that happens during your main quests! Keep on playing and eventually you will get the project :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    @Shiro: thanks girl...you rock!
  • Options
    No problem guys :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    brwnbarbie24brwnbarbie24 Registered Users 28 Posts
    It's crazy how the NY quests take so much energy! Ridiculous!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Firstly, phew! I thought I had a glitch when I arrived in NYC the other day due to everything being locked!

Secondly, the one room apartments suck!! and I love the beach house the most and now the yacht in Cannes....

Also you'd hate England! Our houses are like shed's compared to your huge homes in America hahaha!

Thanks for posting this ZBJ this has cleared a few thing up for me :D
  • Options
    Firstly, phew! I thought I had a glitch when I arrived in NYC the other day due to everything being locked!

Secondly, the one room apartments suck!! and I love the beach house the most and now the yacht in Cannes....

Also you'd hate England! Our houses are like shed's compared to your huge homes in America hahaha!

Thanks for posting this ZBJ this has cleared a few thing up for me :D

It's my pleasure to help out! Glad it's beneficial. Wow, your houses are that small in England? I know I want to move to Europe or into Chicago after collage, I had no idea the houses are that small! I need that Cannes yacht...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    It's my pleasure to help out! Glad it's beneficial. Wow, your houses are that small in England? I know I want to move to Europe or into Chicago after collage, I had no idea the houses are that small! I need that Cannes yacht...

It really was I started to think I had a massive error lol!

Hahaha! I'm exaggerating a little but they are smaller here then the houses in America. Your average home is probably the size of a stately home here in the England lol! But then we are a smaller island and our climate is not as warm as yours so that will explain the difference in size... Don't be fooled though, 10 Downing Street may appear small but it's actually huge inside lol!

Oh yeahhh the yacht is a must have! Putting it on my Christmas list xD
  • Options
    I've noticed this from TV shows! They are a little bit smaller indeed, but its still a home :P Probably because we're in the mindset of "bigger is better" than quality... sigh :\ oh well lol

London looks amazing though, I've always wanted to live in England!

160 stars though, ouch!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    It really was I started to think I had a massive error lol!

Hahaha! I'm exaggerating a little but they are smaller here then the houses in America. Your average home is probably the size of a stately home here in the England lol! But then we are a smaller island and our climate is not as warm as yours so that will explain the difference in size... Don't be fooled though, 10 Downing Street may appear small but it's actually huge inside lol!

Oh yeahhh the yacht is a must have! Putting it on my Christmas list xD

Cool to know. :) Yeah, put that yacht on your list, it's awesome!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    I've noticed this from TV shows! They are a little bit smaller indeed, but its still a home :P Probably because we're in the mindset of "bigger is better" than quality... sigh :\ oh well lol

London looks amazing though, I've always wanted to live in England!

160 stars though, ouch!

Oh yeah of course! I know no better lol!! I only know your houses are bigger because of TV haha!

London is pretty cool! Especially Soho! That is amazingg! But obviously I'm bored of the sights as I see them all the time which is probably what you are like with San Francisco, New York, California etc.

OUCH indeed! That's why I'm hoping santa will get me it :p
    Zbj wrote: »
    Cool to know. :) Yeah, put that yacht on your list, it's awesome!

See, learn something new everyday lol! I'm curious to see what a Stardom: Hollywood London will look like. That yacht is just too cool, man!