Halloween Update 2.3.0

Welp, an update finally arrived.... but will it fix all of our troubles or just add to the pile? Here's what's up:

2nhqpva.png
What's New in Version 2.3.0

▶ Halloween is coming! Join in the fun later in October to collect Halloween props while on set to win limited-time clothing, costumes, and stars! (level 5+)
▶ Travel to the film festival in Cannes (level 12+; must complete "Cosmo vs. Cosmo" project)
▶ New clothing for guys and girls
▶ Millions more fans added for A-listers to earn
▶ Bug fixes and other improvements
11tpohh.png

I'm downloading it as I post... fingers crossed.

Update: Looks like I've still lost all my contacts... husband included. :[

Samurai has confirmed it should have fixed the reset glitch, but that's about it.

There is also the Halloween event going on soon from Oct. 25- Oct. 31, and you can buy these fangs for 75 stars to get double the props for whatever the event is about. Don't miss out!

There are two new hairstyles costing 25 stars. There are a few new dresses, some new shoes, some new jewelry, and a pair of leggings!

And yes, Sailaway Studios is in Cannes.
dfk75h.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    YAY! I'm back, baby, I'm back! IT WORKSSSS!!!! I still have my wifi signal, network, time & battery life still appearing at the top of my screen though but other than that it works!!!!! :D

Also noticed that San Francisco and New York have been converted back to having to do films to access. I'm looking forward to Cannes :eek:
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Wait you tested the reset??
    I'm just logging stuff... my fans are at 134.0M now, hopefully it grows instead of shrinks.

Yeah, which is kinda annoying :\ but hopefully we will be able to do everything.
    dfk75h.jpg
    It sucks that I have it but it's not a big issue unlike yours, losing your husband. I can't even send mine gifts as he prefers to wear his own clothes!!!

I certainly have. I have closed the game down completely and opened it (Did this a few times) and it started where it was meant too! I've had the phone calls and my star awards call and no repeat after closing and opening. I have also turned off my phone and turned on again, and it still worked :D

I'M NO LONGER STUCK IN STARBEANS AT THE COAST!!!!!!! IEBOFEOWBIODVBEOWNV < Excited jibberish
    Morilaglu has entered this game from The A-list. oh my.

Ah, well at least the reset is gone.. time to brush off and pick up where we left off...
    dfk75h.jpg
    I KNEW HE WOULD!!!! I've been saying it months!!!! Is he in the mystery shop by any chance? If so I'm a frigging genius hahaha! xD
    I'm not sure, I'm logging about it right now !! xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yep. He's at pantaloons nouveaux.
    dfk75h.jpg
    LOL!!! I couldn't see him being anywhere else but there!
    lol pretty much. He keeps calling me "girl" though. That's annoying >:[
    dfk75h.jpg
    LOL! ewww cringe!!! I hate it when Max calls me 'Baby' so him calling me girl is going to drive me nuts!!!
    Haha exactly! Only had to see him once so far though, his goal is quite lengthy. :0
    dfk75h.jpg
    That's a relief! As for the goal ... hope it's worth the amount of time it takes, I want some of his limited addition clothes lol!
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Yay, new update with no bugs (so far)! Glad to hear everyone's up and running with the game, and it's all fine. I'm so excited to check out this new update, (it's installing right now). ;)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Yup, will find out soon hopefully, it's quite a lengthy goal.

Yes no resets so far, seems that's the only thing other than that I'm freezing u a lot more than usual.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Yay finally i can play
    reset is gone , now i have to unlock NYC AND france

so wait , pantaloons nouveaux is open ?
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    You will get a call from Charlene about En Style magazine and to get on the list of most fashionable, to meet Miguel Morilaglu. That's where he stays , meaning yes it's open! I still have to unlock SF and NY but Cannes looks awesome :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ShadowClyfeShadowClyfe Registered Users 1 Posts
    My wife!!!! They took my wife!! Quick someone get me liam neeson's phone number so he can help get my wife back!!
    lol this guy
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    You will get a call from Charlene about En Style magazine and to get on the list of most fashionable, to meet Miguel Morilaglu. That's where he stays , meaning yes it's open! I still have to unlock SF and NY but Cannes looks awesome :)

Is that so , it will have to wait i guess.
    they released the update when im really busy.
    oh well , on the bright side i can play again
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    My wife!!!! They took my wife!! Quick someone get me liam neeson's phone number so he can help get my wife back!!

Someone took your wife? What? Lol.:rolleyes:
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    LOL! ewww cringe!!! I hate it when Max calls me 'Baby' so him calling me girl is going to drive me nuts!!!

I know right, so do I! Have some respect for a married woman, Max. Haha! ;)
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Zbj wrote: »
    I know right, so do I! Have some respect for a married woman, Max. Haha! ;)

Lol! Exactly! I always wish you could make custom replies to your agent. If you could I'd say "I ain't your baby! Now shhhh!" xD

LOL! Liam Neeson will have no problem finding her or kicking some butt on the way! If you managed to get hold of him, could you send him to Max's office xD
    Lol you guys are hilarious :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Lol, too funny. Yeah, I've always wished you could type in custom responses! It gets ridiculous sometimes.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    It would be pretty cool if we could but it would require too much, which sucks! There are times where I just want to yell SHUT UP in Max's face!
    And this is why im STILL with Arnie xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    And this is why im STILL with Arnie xD

I knowwww :( Curse my greedy ways! xD
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Maybe its me im not happy with the update I wish we had some leaves on the ground to get us excited for halloween then see some craved pumkins and other creepy stuff. Maybe next time
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Hey, at least the game works. That actually never came across my mind at all. But hopefully the upcoming Halloween event will provide some nice rewards to compensate.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mimomimo Registered Users 8 Posts
    how to get the update cant download it