Options

Adding onto Two Ideas

ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
Save Slots- Suggested by blahblahblah4262. I feel this is much needed especially when you can choose from...
Different Career Choices!!- Suggeseted by Shadow. It would awesome to see what it could be like if we were to be a singer, dancer, fashion designer, reality tv personality, director, casting agent, etc (I could go on all day!). I just really wanted to restate these two amazing ideas, that kind of got lost. I also wanted to show a connection between them.

Original Posts-
http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?27301-Save-Slots
http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?4659-A-list-of-little-things-some-big&highlight=Career+paths - This one has other awesome ideas too! Read them all, they are great and should all be added into the game.
Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
ZBJ101
;)

Comments

• Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Those ideas are really great
    i really wanted to be an artist or a singer at the beggining of the game.
    the saveslots can help us with testing ? (What our actions might lead to )
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Those ideas are really great
    i really wanted to be an artist or a singer at the beggining of the game.
    the saveslots can help us with testing ? (What our actions might lead to )

Yeah, save slots could definitely help us with seeing what would happen if we acted differently.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Would be fun indeed! I told Arnie I wanted to be an artist from the beginning LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    LysanderLysander Registered Users 42 Posts
    Great ideas. Would be cool to host concerts.
  • Options
    Lysander wrote: »
    Great ideas. Would be cool to host concerts.

Yeah, totally! Also for SamuraiPizzaCat and Shiro, who are working very hard on a Stardom Hollywood Wiki, this would be helpful. Because they can go over the whole game again and record all the quests, events, characters, and outcomes!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    Yeah, totally! Also for SamuraiPizzaCat and Shiro, who are working very hard on a Stardom Hollywood Wiki, this would be helpful. Because they can go over the whole game again and record all the quests, events, characters, and outcomes!

I'm praying for this! There is loads of stuff I have missed but Shiro being the superstar that she is is gathering it all but this takes a lot time and is incredibly tedious.
  • Options
    Yep, lots of work and make gameplay sometimes more frustrating than fun, but making the wiki is rewarding in the end :3 thanks samurai, and right now you are being the superstar too since i cant edit right now!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Yep, lots of work and make gameplay sometimes more frustrating than fun, but making the wiki is rewarding in the end :3 thanks samurai, and right now you are being the superstar too since i cant edit right now!

Hehe! I try, I've only done my usual, characters lol! But it took me hourss!!! As there is so many with the 3 updates! The wiki is incredibly rewarding and can't wait when we have finished the little bits like locations & stuff.
  • Options
    That's gonna be editing nightmare! One at a time though. Characters are definitely your forte :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I know!!! I'm still editing the Vegas pictures lol!!! Hehe Thanks! ^_^ I just try and capture their personalities! Charlene's, Max's & Miguel's are defiantly the best on their so far!
  • Options
    Definitely take your time with the locations. I can always touch up if you need the help later :) its tough because either objects get in the way and also due to the fact that the background/distance doesnt move as much as the actual street so it csn get tough (learned that with the airport. That was tough, lots of improvising. :0 haha yep, thats why i just leave that to you :)
    dfk75h.jpg