Heavy Freezing and Lag!

I am not sure about you guys, but ever since this update, maps are loading incredibly slow and the game freezes in its place for up to five minutes until i can continue what im doing. I have had this issue before on a smaller scale, but this making gameplay frustrating!!

Anyone else have this issue? I know its not my device, as it has plenty of space. Ive restarted device and it's still super slow -.-
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Mine lags a little but only for a few seconds every so often. I have noticed though that when you are in Cannes you can still hear the sound of the airplane which is slightly weird. Also I lost fans for that randomly generated 24 hour project but I got 4 stars for it :/

Also I still have this at the top of the screen

76307728-AE57-43A8-A9D3-99AF84EA58B5-3228-000009286A085314_zps218787b9.jpg

Is anyone experiencing this?
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I'm not getting this on my phone :0

Arg random projects! Making our lives miserable xD. Also my game also takes forever to start up as well ...
    dfk75h.jpg
    Tell me about it! I won't have anymore of those for while, fingers crossed!! Yeah mine seems a bit a slow on start up as well.
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I have the things on the top of the screen, like Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Same issue as samurai and zbj
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    Zbj wrote: »
    I have the things on the top of the screen, like Samurai Pizza Cat.
    mystic wrote: »
    Same issue as samurai and zbj

Phew! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has it! I was starting to think I had a corrupted file lol! I have submitted a ticket to glu in regards to it.

On another note I experienced my first serious lag/freeze yesterday. Like Shiro, I was stuck for 2 minutes not being able to do anything!
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Huh, i womder why my phone doesnt have your problem as its ios7 o.o i barely use that file anyways though (for now).

Yup, its really frustrating huh... And i get these all the time, so it takes forever just to finish up one measly goal -.-
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    Huh, i womder why my phone doesnt have your problem as its ios7 o.o i barely use that file anyways though (for now).

Yup, its really frustrating huh... And i get these all the time, so it takes forever just to finish up one measly goal -.-

I'd like to know that too xD maybe it's to do with icloud :confused:

It really is!! Hopefully it clears up soon ^_^