What does it take to get a drink around here!

Hiya stars & starlets!

Was taking a break from filming and decided I needed a drink! I decided to go visit my roots and have a pint at Wasted. To my surprise the barmaid wasn't behind the bar

The same happened at Club Spacman & The Black Widow!

F308E0A7-4A4A-4696-8998-E8EA6744694D-6319-00000F4D951F1203_zps7902159e.jpg
At Wasted dying of thirst

278C046C-F32A-413B-B917-325774B20F84-6319-00000F4D8DD65B6D_zps796a3ead.jpg
Black Widow & Club Spaceman

What are they all at barman/women school for the day!!!

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yup, this is what we were talking about earlier with disappearing bartenders! I finally got mine back, maybe the bartenders from your game ran over to my game! XD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Yup, this is what we were talking about earlier with disappearing bartenders! I finally got mine back, maybe the bartenders from your game ran over to my game! XD

Haha! It wouldn't surprise me some Harry potter paintings mingling is going on lol! xD

Oh yeah I was aware that other players had experienced it in the past (I should of said that in the post :p) What I found weird in this particular case was since the Halloween update & the previous versions, I didn't have this glitch. It literally just happened in my game today :confused:
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    So strange, lol! Your bartenders running over to Shiro!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Ah I see xD hehe, does that actually happen in London? :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    What bartender school? LOL! They disappear for hours so it wouldn't surprise me :p the majority of them need to go to bartender school hahha! xD
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Well looks they prefer Shiro here or they simply took a vacation
    hope they come bake soon
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    LOL I'm guessing they just took a vacation... I'm pretty sure they don't prefer me, but maybe it's because I pay them to gossip all the time :D
    dfk75h.jpg
    LOL! A little bartenders holiday! How I'd love one those! Mixing cocktails whilst under the influence! Now that would get messy :p

It wouldn't surprise me if they do prefer Shiro! I only talk to them when I'm after something xD