New update and same problem

Hello, since the update (not this of today but before) my game restart again and again at the same time, i think with this new update the bug can be fixed but in fact it's the same. I already send to glu a ticket but they say they can't help me with this, in the new update it can be fixed but it's not. For 4 weeks now i can play to the game, i spent money for this game and now i can't play. I don't want to start again, oh no, i gonna loose everything, and it means that i wasted money for nothing.

Did someone have a solution for me ? It's make me feel very angry against glu who really don't care.

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I've been talking to glu all week & they told me yesterday that there is an update that is pending approval with apple which usually takes 4-5 days, so I'm not actually sure that the NY update is the one that fixes it. I posted a thread in regards to this update. You can view it by clicking here

I'm very disappointed with glu as well but do not start again if you want to keep your game progress. As I have mentioned, I have been talking to the developers all week & they are trying incredibly hard to fix this issue. They have even taken my stardom ID so they can visibly see the issue. There is no fix for it. I have tried everything from restarting my phone to reinstalling the game & nothing works. Just be patient ^_^ I'm sure they will have a solution soon :)
  • CryingToYourHeartCryingToYourHeart Registered Users 26 Posts
    I have the New York update but it's the same, i think it can be resolved with this one but in fact no. It's the same i can't play.
    So do I. But as I mentioned before I don't think the NY update is the one that fixes the resetting issues, but addresses others. So there may be another update soon. I only say this because of what glu told me :)
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Same thing is happening here. Hopefully bug-fixing update comes soon :<

I really don't understand why they release a new update like this when there are more important things to focus on like the bugs. I would have preferred a bug-fix update a lot more than this new one. And it's not like they don't know about it due to the tickets, and even though I'm sure they started on this update a while ago, they should have dropped it and fixed the bugs first.
    dfk75h.jpg
    This is exactly what I have been saying in threads! We don't need new content!!! We need bugs to be fixed! It is ridiculous!!
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    They should realize that .
    as much new content and story is welcomed , what players want is bugs to be fixed.
    there are some really serious ones like the resetting.
    hope they will fix it all soon
    (The only thing that happend to me is my stupid spouse wont take his earrings off , i bought it by mistake and no matter how many times i remove it it is still there , that or he keep changing his shirt every once in a while)
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    mystic wrote: »
    They should realize that .
    as much new content and story is welcomed , what players want is bugs to be fixed.
    there are some really serious ones like the resetting.
    hope they will fix it all soon
    (The only thing that happend to me is my stupid spouse wont take his earrings off , i bought it by mistake and no matter how many times i remove it it is still there , that or he keep changing his shirt every once in a while)
    Oh my gosh, really! My stupid spouse refuses to take of his ugly gold chain necklace!!! I have tried numerous times to get rid of it, but he just loves his necklace. :P
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, really! My stupid spouse refuses to take of his ugly gold chain necklace!!! I have tried numerous times to get rid of it, but he just loves his necklace. :P

Turns out men are attached to their accessories than women
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    mystic wrote: »
    Turns out men are attached to their accessories than women

Haha, lol!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Mine apparently, only wears his own clothing! So I can not gift to him :( How unfair is that!
    Did the new update works ?
    Did the new update works ?

The new update has addressed the resetting glitch :D
    I tried and know it works &#55357;&#56835;
    Mine apparently, only wears his own clothing! So I can not gift to him :( How unfair is that!

Really? Just cause he's a stubborn ingame character. Aw, hopefully in another update.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    I can't send gift to my friends, i have an error message :(
    Zbj wrote: »
    Really? Just cause he's a stubborn ingame character. Aw, hopefully in another update.
    It's ridiculous! But hey, I'm not too fussed! I'm lucky my dude has half decent style :p otherwise I'd be screwed xD
    I can't send gift to my friends, i have an error message :(

Hmm it came up on mine once with the new update but I just tried again & it worked. What does the error message say? Have you submitted a ticket to glu?
    I have this message http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/704084image.jpg
    I don't send a ticket yet because i think just like the message say it can be possible at an other time
    This is exactly what I had. Does this happen with all your friends when sending gifts or just a particular friend? If it's just one of them then it may be a server issue or they have deleted the app
    I don't try with all of them, i have à lot, but maybe it's that, i'm gonna try
    lol! That's like me! I only gift to those I speak to on here & who have sent me stuff :)

Give it a try & let me know :)