Halloween Event!!

★Hello my fellow spooky stars and starlets :3

The Halloween Event is OVER!! :]

Since the event is over, I will just kindly lead you over to the page on the wiki
if you want to know everything about the Halloween event!

Link: http://stardom-hollywood.wikia.com/wiki/Halloween_2013

au6nac.png
dfk75h.jpg
Prev134

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I'm so hyped for this!!!! I'm not accepting any 24 hour projects so I'm set to start it straight away!

I wish they would reduce the price of them as they are, in my opinion, are expensive. Especially for something that, I personally, won't wear after the event. Just hope I do as well without the bloodsucking teeth.
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Them fangs cost so much :( but I just want to see what the extra clothes look like so I have to finds ways to get stars :(
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    the fangs are a little costy.. I'm debating if it's worth buying. Are the props & clothing worth 75 charms? Please let me know because I neeeed to gain levels and fans ( I'm not sure if they reward that though.. I was an A-lister on both hollywood and a-list then I lost my phone and had to get a new phone = new stardom. After about a week im on C-list.. )
    Let me know!
    add my game center
    lucykaskel
    Lucy
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I shall be updating as frequently as I can.

Good luck getting back to A-list!
    dfk75h.jpg
    I bought the fangs, so tomorrow I'll let you know what they can do :)
    Lucy
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I'm way too excited, I'm not doing 24 hour projects also, so I can do a the event ASAP! Hopefully it won't disappoint me.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Well I think the event requires we film anyways but we'll see in a few hours :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    Well I think the event requires we film anyways but we'll see in a few hours :3

Just a few hours... And ya, we will probably end up filming.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Yeah, that's what the description for the event says silly :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    Arnie just called me let's do this.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Arnie just called me let's do this.

Just a tiny qustion , talking to the man in super cool studio will make me start filming or what ?
    Im currently doing a 24 movie and dont want to end up doing two movies at the same time
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    I just talked to him, you have to wait 24 hours or spend 48 stars for his film.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Thanks for the help
    ahhh guess it would be hard to do his movie during Halloween
    haven't had NYC or Cannes yet
    You get until the end of the month to do four of his films. It is filmed at Supercool Studios so you don't need to worry about location. This is why the event requires only Level 5+.
    dfk75h.jpg
    You get until the end of the month to do four of his films. It is filmed at Supercool Studios so you don't need to worry about location. This is why the event requires only Level 5+.

The reason why i wont be able to will be because max will keep calling me about NYC Or cannes movie only after im done with my current project
    Have you tried to go outside to see if he calls you yet? It should be an immediate call, especially since it's a timed event.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Have you tried to go outside to see if he calls you yet? It should be an immediate call, especially since it's a timed event.

I got the call and all , talked to him at supercool but the problem will be when max calls for avaliable projects i wil be having 2 filming project ( NYC and cannes ) and the movie at supercool studio.
    what will he call about might not the supercol studio movie and even if i told him not now he will call in another hour with the same movie
    oh i see now :\ well shucks, let us know what happens, who knows...
    dfk75h.jpg
    I woke up and had to meet some people at super cool who told me about the event. so did arnie. I have to do a 24 hour horror film but so far it's pretty cool
    Lucy
    I have written up mostly everything that happens in the beginning of the process in the main post. I will be updating frequently, so don't miss out!

Thank you for your contribution :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • YsabellaYsabella Registered Users 23 Posts
    I finished now the filming on "Cabin in the Forest".

img_0038p5j3m.png

img_00391rkfq.png

But the task is still avaible, was not going away. When i was going out from studio Arnie called me for the next "normal" movie. So what's happen now? For the game now looks like i not finished filming.

Anyone have the same problem?
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
  • tucotuco Registered Users 5 Posts
    can not travel to cannes!
    Ysabella, that is very interesting :0 After you finish the movie, Frederick would have called you about it, given you a reward, then asked if you wanted to wait 24 hours for the next film or spend 48 stars. That is quite odd, sadly, it's probably just yet another glitch -.- Hopefully people have some answers because mine worked just fine. :\

tuco, you need to finish up Cosmo vs. Cosmo before you can travel to Cannes. If you have done so but cannot travel there still, then that is a glitch sadly.
    dfk75h.jpg
    tuco wrote: »
    can not travel to cannes!

You need to complete a film called Cosmos Vs Cosmos part of a Cosmos Divided Goal. Once you have completed that you can access Cannes if you are on level 12 or above.

If you have completed that film & are on level 12 or above then it is most likely a glitch. Please submit a ticket by clicking here

Hope your issue is resolved soon :)
    Shiro:

I thought so, that Frederick calls for the next movie. Looks like i'm stuck now.

For me wrong also looks the timer on the task, or is it normaly, that count down from the full time and not the 8 hrs?
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
    If you mean the countdown to when a script is available, it depends on how long they state it would take to be available. For example: cabin in the woods you have to wait 24 hours for the script but the film is only 8 hour project. So the timer in the goal window will countdown 24 hours from when the film was given to you.

That issue you have is certainty an odd one & hope it fixes soon :) Have you submitted this to the developers?
    Thanks for the answer. Yes i know with the timer, i wrote wrong with the 8 hrs, i meant 24 hrs. But mine shows 5 days (how long the event goes).

I going to send a ticket now.
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
    Oh, hey, my bad :p Yeah that's normal for the event :) I have that too.

Hope your issue is resolved quickly ^_^
  • EmilyjaxoEmilyjaxo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Oh, hey, my bad :p Yeah that's normal for the event :) I have that too.

Hope your issue is resolved quickly ^_^

I was waiting over 24 hours for cabin in the woods. I also had been nominated for an award. As soon as the award ceremony was over I received a call from Max. Are you waiting on an award ceremony by any chance?
    Emilyjaxo wrote: »
    I was waiting over 24 hours for cabin in the woods. I also had been nominated for an award. As soon as the award ceremony was over I received a call from Max. Are you waiting on an award ceremony by any chance?

Everybody gets award ceremonies at different times for different projects.
    ZBJ101
    ;)