Halloween Event!!

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    The timer counts for the end of the event, of course you don't have to wait 5 days for a script! But it sounds like you are having the troubles with glitches :[

Indeed they do Zbj, but Emily is asking Ysabella if she does have an award waiting because in her experience, she got her call after the awards, probably not having gotten it beforehand.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    The timer counts for the end of the event, of course you don't have to wait 5 days for a script! But it sounds like you are having the troubles with glitches :[

Indeed they do Zbj, but Emily is asking Ysabella if she does have an award waiting because in her experience, she got her call after the awards, probably not having gotten it beforehand.

Oh, I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding Emily, :3
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Looks like I have the same glitch as Ysabella :|

I have completed filming Cabin in the Forest but yet the goal says I'm still waiting for it. Actually it is titled Cabin in the Forest but has the title of another film I'm waiting to do :confused:

FD3E363E-0B9D-434A-B56D-797A87336E5D-391-00000086C392768B_zps656d4d82.jpg

I'm already talking to a glu developer about a different matter so I have bought this up in the conversation
    Wow, now that is weird :| lol I dont think Cabin in the Forest has anything to do with the farm xD

They really need to focus more on fixing bugs before releasing something. It causes way too many problems.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Couldn't agree with you more :D They are forever rushing new content!

I'm slightly gutted but I'd rather this then that resetting glitch xD

I'm hoping completing On the Farm may get rid of it, but I'm not holding my breath :p
    Yeah, cross fingers !

Especially since this is a limited event, it's no fair they do this :[
    dfk75h.jpg
    Candyman achievement rewards:
    Starlets
    2j0xe2u.png

Stars
    fc5ob5.png

The horns are cool, I just wish they would let you wear hats with any hairstyle like The A-List does. :\

Only Samurai wont have an issue with that for these horns LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • YsabellaYsabella Registered Users 23 Posts
    Haha!

Wow, the male necklace looks so much better than the one for female.

No, i am not nominated for any awards at the moment, i not finish that goal when you nominated first time for finish the movie "The Wooden Cuckoo"

On my first device i was finish with that, had 5 awards, was married too, but then my phone had a glitch after i updated to iOS 7.0 . At the end, Apple gave me a new one for free, but i can't restore the phone with a old backup, so i lost all my progress and started new.

Wow Samurai :( . Sad you are having the same glitch now. Also seeing the problem with the description in the goal, like mine:

img_00427vk17.png
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
    It does. I wish I had that necklace :<

Wow these are really bizarre o.o It's definitely a goal glitch sadly. Hopefully Samurai can contact the glu team in time before the end of the event -.-

And in case you haven't yet, try restarting app/device or turning off iCloud Documents and data and restart app (you can turn it back on afterwards). Although I'm pretty sure this is sadly a game glitch rather than your data, it doesn't hurt to try :\
    dfk75h.jpg
  • YsabellaYsabella Registered Users 23 Posts
    This was the first what i did. Restart app and device.

I really hope they can fix that problem and maybe also givin us more time to finish then, because we will have a rush to finish all movies or have to spend stars on it
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
    Alright, just making sure.

Yeah definitely, it's not fair because these bugs should have been fixed.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    imageglitch.jpg

I finished cabin in the forest but this is what i have in my tasks
    i didnt receive a call for the next one but about another movie task
    guess i might have to wait a bit
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    Yup, same exact glitch that Ysabella and Samurai and many others have :\ sigh...

The Cabin in the Forest goal seems to like to grab the movie right above it. Try to finish up Spy Fall and see if it does anything.
    dfk75h.jpg
    The horns are cool, I just wish they would let you wear hats with any hairstyle like The A-List does. :\
    Only Samurai wont have an issue with that for these horns LOL

I wish that too! It's ridiculous that the developers can put you on a plane but yet, cannot do headwear without hair :/

BOOYAHHHH!! I will look sinfully delicious in those bad boys! Hopefully I'll be able to get them without the horror film series!

Ysabella & Mystic: Hopefully doing the mentioned film sorts things out. I'll know later on today if it does :) I'll keep you's posted by commenting on this thread ^_^
    Ysabella & Mystic: Hopefully doing the mentioned film sorts things out. I'll know later on today if it does :) I'll keep you's posted by commenting on this thread ^_^
    it is not working there was two diffrent tasks before the cabin in the forest i did both but it would change to another task.
    if the event ended with us stuck with this glith , Glu team should at least give those who sufferd somthing in return.
    there are other games who does that in case on a glitchy update
    mystic wrote: »
    it is not working there was two diffrent tasks before the cabin in the forest i did both but it would change to another task.
    if the event ended with us stuck with this glith , Glu team should at least give those who sufferd somthing in return.
    there are other games who does that in case on a glitchy update

Hmm, that's slightly annoying. We can still get the rewards for regular films so not all is lost.

You are right about Glu having to compensate players for their bug, but tbh I know they won't. I've never known them to be that charitable lol :p
    Hmm, that's slightly annoying. We can still get the rewards for regular films so not all is lost.

You are right about Glu having to compensate players for their bug, but tbh I know they won't. I've never known them to be that charitable lol :p

I know they wont , but they ought to comoensate players
    the last few update were buggy for most of us and couldn't play for weeks
    I know they wont , but they ought to comoensate players
    the last few update were buggy for most of us and couldn't play for weeks
    I totally agree with you, chicka! I wasn't able to play for nearly 2 months due to the resetting glitch, which is ridiculous! Hopefully I'll get a response soon from the Glu tech. But these Halloween rewards are doable, maybe not the Skulls, but the Candy Man & Pumpkin Head are. ^_^
    Check out my bad self xD

E917F7A7-3C85-464A-9A8B-DC05DF0EC975-613-000001C21DB410B8_zpsf9efeae0.jpg

Sinfully delicious, huh :p
    V
    Check out my bad self xD

E917F7A7-3C85-464A-9A8B-DC05DF0EC975-613-000001C21DB410B8_zpsf9efeae0.jpg

Sinfully delicious, huh :p

Sinfully indeed .
    The male AI's must have gone crazy
    If they were avaliable on closet i would buy them even if they cost me stars
    would have been nice if they were in black too
    Sinfully indeed.
    The male AI's must have gone crazy
    If they were avaliable on closet i would buy them even if they cost me stars
    would have been nice if they were in black too

Haha!! I had to fight them off with a stick xD afterall I'm a married women lol!

I would buy the clothing if it was available too! Maybe it will appear in our wardrobes to do so after the event. It would be cool if they done them in different colours & without hair!! I'm just lucky they chose the horns to be on my hairstyle :)
    Arg, I'm so jealous they gave the horns your hairstyle!! xD So sexy ~ :P
    I changed my eye color to that pink-red, my attempt on being devilish xD

As for them being in the wardrobe, I highly doubt it :\ Being as (I really hate bringing this up sometimes because I feel like I'm bragging :<) I'm probably the only one here who has Oz stuff, and it has never returned to the game. It was a one time deal, and unfortunately this is probably going to be the same... There were loads of people with issues for the Oz goal too, where they did the movies but didn't get rewards, and they unfortunately never will. :[

It would be so nice to have a color palette for hats and clothing! That way we can be much more unique, especially since the designs I like doesn't have the colors I like :[
    dfk75h.jpg
    Haha! For once they catered for my hairstyle!! But it does suck they could of done it so it was available in most hairstyles. I bet those eyes look wicked on you! I might change mine to yellow :3

Oh yeah I doubt it too but it's a possibility, of course a slim one though! I think there is more chance of pigs flying :p Now why doesn't that surprise me that the Oz event had similar issues. The colour palette would be a cool feature ^_^
    Pumpkinhead rewards:
    Starlets
    2f0gj2f.png

Stars
    4t2b9e.png

Poor Stars only get one shirt :[

Haha nah, I just look cynical now XD
    I bet the yellow would look nice on you :3

Yeah sadly xD but I think the game worked a lot better back in the good ol' days than now LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
    Poor Stars only get one shirt :[

Haha nah, I just look cynical now XD
    I bet the yellow would look nice on you :3

Yeah sadly xD but I think the game worked a lot better back in the good ol' days than now LOL

One shirt for stars... That's because they got a better necklace then us starlets xD I WANT THAT DRESS!!!!!

The game did work better back when it was first released *sob* I miss those days :'( I bet you look wicked :3 Aww thanks you can see for yourself. I had a devilish make over xD
    E9834EAE-F43A-4409-A53A-FF26C0377C76-835-00000221D8EA1FE1_zps0202a9e6.jpg

UPDATE I'm currently filming From the Farm & decided to take a trip to Las Vegas for a breather. As soon as I land Frederick calls about the next film! Eeekkkk excited!!
    954633DE-A614-4115-8645-9497C1867921-835-00000220A7BA52B2_zps0ec1240c.jpg
    Hehe, looking good Samurai xD
    nlrbmb.jpg15voua.jpg
    Here's me attempting to look cool. LOL

Oh awesome!! Looks like that's all you gotta do lol. :3 weee
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hehe, looking good Samurai xD

Oh awesome!! Looks like that's all you gotta do lol. :3 weee

Looking wickedly divine Shiro xD Loving the fangs and the red/pink eyes! I changed mine to bright green :3

Ohhh really! But I've only done one film this being my second when I get to it :| Hope I get enough pumpkins! I'm only 55% through the Pumpkin Head Achievement & 36% through Bones....
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I'm hoping to get at least one reward! That necklace is really pretty, probably my favorite thing.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'm not sure if the horns work with my hair.. I doubt it though.
    Lucy
    The horns are set to only that hairstyle :[
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    That sucks. I wish they could work better on making an accesorie for everyone instead of finding new ideas for halloween and stuff like that. Although I like all the halloween related things, I wish they would focus more on what were asking for first.
    Lucy