Looking for a decent-looking A list husband + game center friends

I don't know if it's just me, but all the randomized characters in my game are freaky. D: And I know it sounds kind of picky and stupid but goodness I just want a nice looking husband.
In case you were wondering, I'm #1 on the A list with 162.5k fans and 4 star awards, and I'm on level 18. And this is what I look like: 9stfv5.jpg

Also looking for some GC friends to send gifts to and such. My GC is chaikorita, I'll accept all requests and send you nice things. :)
❝ yoυ нad мe aт нello ❞
♢ gc: chaikorita

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    They certainly are. I found my perfect husband early on in the game, but then glu took him away from me when the game wiped my contacts :[ Just keep looking, there's bound to be one who is decent :\

You look very nice :]
    I am also #1 A-List 162.5M fans! Level 25 here :0

You can add me if you would like :3
    Welcome to the forums!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ChloeChloe Registered Users 5 Posts
    Aw, that's unfortunate. :c

Thank you!

I sure will~
    ❝ yoυ нad мe aт нello ❞
    ♢ gc: chaikorita
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Sadly. Don't be too picky, but also be patient while finding that one guy that looks decent enough xD

(because personality never matters in a celeb's life right? :|) lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You'll have to search high & low for a decent looking fella in Hollywood, which is shocking as it's meant to be full of lookers lol! Just be patient you'll find Mr. Right eventually :p

Welcome to the forums :D
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    Im pretty sure you can't marry game center friends.. Maybe that's changed but that's all I know. I found my guy out of the blue and he was a C lister. He was okay looking then I bought him some nicer clothes. I think if you keep looking, guys will be.. cuter?
    Lucy
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    @Kaskeltoo: Yay a fellow Illinoisan!! :D You cannot marry GC friends, Shiro's confirmed that.

@Chloe: You look beautiful in your picture! You will have to take a bit of time to look for that perfect guy. Ya, they're randomly generated and can sometimes look completely wacko. Good luck, there are always some decent ones! ;)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Oh was i flirting with every decent looking man in the game
    (To have them on my list )
    at the end i picked the best one out of them
    Game center :: mystic.lily