Is it worth buying a better aparment?

Hi all

Does buying a better apartment have any effect on number of fans/stars, or on your list status? I've got a huge wad of cash and I don't know if it's worth blowing it all on a swanky new place to live! :-D

Does buying a better apartment have any knock-on effects please?

Comments

• mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Buying a new apartment will increase the numbers of fans
    also you can have your pets(they generate enrgey xp points every few hours )in them
    depending on the apartment the type of pets allowed differs.
    the one on the coast allows all types pf pets.
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Buying homes has it's benefits as Mystic stated. The only real benefit, I think, when buying new homes, is the pets. As the beginning apartments have restrictions on certain pets. Also having homes in most cities is helpful, so you haven't got to travel across town in order to get a top up of energy.

Apart from that & fans, buying homes aren't an necessity. It all depends on what you want :D

Have fun blowing your cash xD
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Pretty much all true, plus it helps to buy bigger houses just as a mental thing, knowing you're definitely not just the new kid in town anymore xD they all look nice so it's definitely worth it, especially if you have the cash for it :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    Agree with everything they said.
    I just bought a new house and gained 3million fans. It's best to buy a house/appartment mid C-List and up or else the media won't care as much and your not getting the fans that you deserve from what you paid.
    Lucy