Co-star

Hey there!

I have a question: how does the co-star thing work? One of my goals is to read the script for this horror-movie for Supercool with Drew Cutestory (I believe that's his name) but there's no script and I also don't know him, in the sense that he's not in my friendlist or the starranking.
Does anybody know how to make some progress on this quest?
Thanks!!

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Drew Cutestory is the assistant director that you audition for every time you are about to film something. Go to Supercool Studios to see what your options are.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • BGccBGcc Registered Users 8 Posts
    Ah okay, thanks!
    I went to Supercool and nothing was going on, but coincidentally I have to do the horror movie for halloween in Supercool, maybe I can figure out what's happening after that.

I thought this co-star thing started when I met someone random (at least not as part of a quest) in a restaurant and he asked me whether I'd like to co-star on his movie. Is that possible?
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Co-starring can consist of both. Usually, you will add either an AI contact or a friend to co-star with you while you are filming. This gives you rewards.

Sometimes you will have contacts in game that ask you to help them out with a project.
    dfk75h.jpg