Options

Have Max as an agent

I don't know why i haven't Max for agent, in Stardom The A List i have him after i become an A lister.
In Stardom Hollywood i'm at 16 level, i have 82.2 M of fans and i don't have him as an agent.
I don't know why i still have Arnie. When i come in Max office the secretary told me he's reserved for his best clients.
How can i get Max ?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    In order to get Max as your agent you need to do a film called Oscar Mike. Once you have completed it, Charlene will call informing you of a party at the Headley Mansion in the Valley. This is where you have the oppurtunity to meet Max & to make him your agent :)
  • Options
    CryingToYourHeartCryingToYourHeart Registered Users 26 Posts
    Do know the level i'm suppose to do that ?
  • Options
    There's not a certain level for it as far as I'm aware. You have to complete a goal prior to it in order to get that movie. It was such a long time ago when I did it so I can't remember what goal it was. Just complete your outstanding goals & you'll get it eventually :)

I'll do a little research into it & get back to you ^_^

Update I can't find what film/goal you have to complete before hand but if you get a goal called Broken Arrow you are on the right track to get Oscar Mike.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I'm pretty sure it was the Time Alien trilogy before getting Oscar Mike. I don't recall having filmed anything called Broken Arrow before, but loads of people have done Time Alien before Oscar Mike in my research. :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I think I did Time Alien before I got Oscar Mike but I know some players experienced differently. It's all part of the fun of Hollywood :D Broken Arrow isn't a film it's the name of the goal where your rival tricks you into going to the wrong studio to audition for Oscar Mike :)
  • Options
    Oh, I remember that xD Didnt remember the goal name though, but that happens pertaining to the movie itself. Time Alien is pretty much what happens right before Oscar Mike and stuff :0 So once you get Time Alien you know that you will be able to attend the party soon :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    CryingToYourHeartCryingToYourHeart Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thank you, i gonna try :)
  • Options
    Yup, just keep up main storyline goals and you will get there eventually. :]
    dfk75h.jpg