Max lacks diversity in offers??

Hey everybody,

Max gave me a couple of goals some time ago, to do fantasy projects and get 5 stars on a sci-fi movie. The only thing is that he does not offer me those projects. Is anyone having similar problems?
I find it kind of annoying to get goals that I'm not able to achieve.

Thanks!!

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Fantasy and Sci-fi are actually the rarer of projects to get from either agent.

If you have the goals to do these movies and you don't want to waste the energy, you can always skip any of his offers and wait for the next ones.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Fantasy and Sci-fi are actually the rarer of projects to get from either agent.

If you have the goals to do these movies and you don't want to waste the energy, you can always skip any of his offers and wait for the next ones.

How do you skip projects?
    You know when your agent calls you about these movies, you can ask 'what else?' there is. At the end of the list, you can ask your agent to 'repeat' the movies or to 'keep looking'. If you tell him to keep looking, he will call you back in an hour with more projects and you wont have to spend any energy.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • BGccBGcc Registered Users 8 Posts
    I didn't know there were genres that are rare, or rarer than others. Thanks!
    I got 1 of 3 fantasy projects done now, hopefully the rest will come as well.

I use the skip option a lot to get the good movies
    Yup. Drama seems to be the top genre, while fantasy and sci-fi seem to not appear as much. Of course everyone can be different but this is just from people's experiences that have been reported.

That's good thinking :] The rest will come eventually if you're patient :P
    dfk75h.jpg