Jonathan Leever is like...

2Next

Comments

• mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    Here's mine!
    rrjq07.jpg
    I've noticed all of our Leevers have the turquoise hair?

perfectly normel for me since literally ALL the men in my game have the same hair color
    not kidding, im serious even my spouse does
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    mystic wrote: »
    perfectly normel for me since literally ALL the men in my game have the same hair color
    not kidding, im serious even my spouse does

Wow, ALL the men. That's actually kind of cool and weird.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    First things first: Jonathan leever looks like a right weasel in my game, I already want to poke his eyes out!!!

AA21C09C-E03D-4F56-9276-644D6D9B3FCD-4753-00000B6A88941868_zpsf133875e.jpg

Secondly: I hate Bieber in real life so I really don't want to do a project with this loser, but I would like the best possible outcome because I lost my #1 spot thanks to the 2 months of glitch!

I can usually figure this kinda stuff out for example I knew the remake of A Love Tale was destined for disaster so I charmed my way out of it & landed a better role! I'm available to meet Leever now, sooo any tips stars & starlets?
    First things first: Jonathan leever looks like a right weasel in my game, I already want to poke his eyes out!!!

AA21C09C-E03D-4F56-9276-644D6D9B3FCD-4753-00000B6A88941868_zpsf133875e.jpg

Secondly: I hate Bieber in real life so I really don't want to do a project with this loser, but I would like the best possible outcome because I lost my #1 spot thanks to the 2 months of glitch!

I can usually figure this kinda stuff out for example I knew the remake of A Love Tale was destined for disaster so I charmed my way out of it & landed a better role! I'm available to meet Leever now, sooo any tips stars & starlets?

You aren't alone! I hate Bieber too, and cannot stand this Leever dude. For Leever, I think at one part you have the option to insult him, and I took it! It was actually all right, I didn't loose fans, and I got to do a project out of it.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Zbj wrote: »
    You aren't alone! I hate Bieber too, and cannot stand this Leever dude. For Leever, I think at one part you have the option to insult him, and I took it! It was actually all right, I didn't loose fans, and I got to do a project out of it.

I've always told my friend's, if I ever get Bieber Fever, shot me. xD That's what I did as I couldn't play nice with that creep! Especially thinking he was bigger than ME, THE SAMURAI PIZZA CAT OF HOLLYWOOD! The audacity! So I put him in his place & now just waiting for the film role :D

Thanks for confirming, Zbj :)
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah he is pretty gross, but i just make fun of him lol. Cant wait to mess with him after Morilaglu goals :)
    dfk75h.jpg
    He sulks off like a big baby! It's well worth the wait xD
    I've always told my friend's, if I ever get Bieber Fever, shot me. xD That's what I did as I couldn't play nice with that creep! Especially thinking he was bigger than ME, THE SAMURAI PIZZA CAT OF HOLLYWOOD! The audacity! So I put him in his place & now just waiting for the film role :D

Thanks for confirming, Zbj :)

Haha! That's good.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    imageleever.jpgI just had to post his picture
    he looks arrogant and cocky
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    what the heck hair is that. LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
    First time i knew it was avaliable for men
    is it somthing out of the 18 century or somthing
    OMG! I've never seen this style either!!

His hair reminds me of Brad Pitt in An Interview with a Vampire hahahaha! All they need is the dodgey hair style Tom Cruise had in that film & they're sorted :p
    Yeah, I agree, interesting hair! Lol.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Hahaha iiloverx3 that was a good one