Options

Game Won't Open..

Hey again!

I posted this a few months ago but my issue still isn't resolved, even after "help" from Glu Support.

Basically, my game crashes every time without fail after the initial loading screen, I've tried restarting my iPad, uninstalling the game then reinstalling and the previous updates didn't help either. It's not an issue about space because I've got about 4GB available.

Just wondering if anyone has encountered this problem and how they've dealt with it because the only other option I have is to buy a new iPad.

Cheers!
Game Center: Toyasaur
:o

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I had this a while ago. All I had to do was refresh my iCloud saves.
    Basically turn off Documents and Data in iCloud settings, open the game up, see if it works, and then save your stuff again.

Here is a thread that will help you find your way: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?57882-How-to-save-game-to-icloud

Hope this helps!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ToyasaurToyasaur Registered Users 35 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I had this a while ago. All I had to do was refresh my iCloud saves.
    Basically turn off Documents and Data in iCloud settings, open the game up, see if it works, and then save your stuff again.

Here is a thread that will help you find your way: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?57882-How-to-save-game-to-icloud

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the fast reply!
    Will this delete all my progress?
  • Options
    No problem :)

This will not delete your progress. This will only delete what is on the iCloud connected from your own device. (I know I cannot explain it well lol).

You will want to turn this back on to back up your saves afterwards as well, as you can see in the thread I linked. This will save what is on your device to the icloud, which includes Stardom.

Hope it works!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ToyasaurToyasaur Registered Users 35 Posts
    I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU!

I'm back at the beginning but I'm really not fussed, it'll be fun to start again :)
    Thank you so so so much! I can post in the forum again without feeling bitter :p
  • Options
    D'aww love you too xD

Glad you are not bitter anymore :) welcome back to the forums!
    dfk75h.jpg