Options

Sailaway Studios - Where is it??

Can anyone help me find this? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Sailaway studios is located in Cannes... On the very last section right at the end :D
  • Options
    rachelbrachelb Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks!! - but where is Cannes? - is thats not on the list from the bus stop I've opened the airport but i can only fly to Las Vegas from there. I'm lvl 13 at the moment. Do I need to be a higher lvl or is there someplace i didnt see?
  • Options
    Ahhh!! Ummm... have you done a film called Vegvale Station? You need to do that film in order to access Cannes, which is accessible from the airport. I believe that film becomes available at level 14 :| which is bad news.

I've got a bad feeling that this glitch has returned where players are offered jobs in studios that are not accessible to the player...

If you haven't done Vegvale station & are stuck with that project at Sailaway Studios, the only things I can suggest are;

☆ Level up - seeing as you are only one level away from getting the film just date loads and then pay the stars to start Vegavale station straight away

★ Submit a ticket - The glu devs may be able to fix the issue but they may take some time to reply to you & to fix it. You can do by clicking here
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Correcting Samurai, Vegvale Station is for San Francisco. :P

You will need to film a movie called Cosmo vs. Cosmo to unlock Cannes. It unlocks at level 12, so you will get it eventually after knocking down some more main storyline goals :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    OMG! I'm sooo sorry :eek: That is so my bad xD Got my wires crossed.

So either way you have a film to do at Sailaway studios but yet can not access it.... so my advice would be Submit that ticket as that is a glitch either way.

Hope your issue is resolved promptly :o
  • Options
    rachelbrachelb Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey, Thanks so much for all the help! I'll submit the ticket