Options

Family

I'm pretty sure that a ton of people have said this before but they should add the option to have family, some may say it takes away from the game but I feel it makes it more difficult to stay at the top and also it shows that you can have it all, family, fame and fortune :) let me know what you all think!

add me on Facebook Keyonna Nyree

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Family is pretty much that last component that would probably complete Stardom! :3 Gotta have it in the game!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I agree! It will almost complete the game. :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I know that will be good
  • Options
    RoxStarRoxStar Registered Users 4 Posts
    I think that's an awesome idea!!!!!!
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Related: Disneyland knock off, and other family-related things? Activities in parks, photoshoots with the family, theme parks, kiddie restaurants etc. Maybe actions like 'change the baby', 'colour with the toddler', 'take teenager shopping'. Heck, more activities with your spouse other than dates would be pretty neat, too.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    Heard the theme park suggestion before but not a Disneyland one! xD I like it :]

Yeah, definitely needs a relationship update...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    That would mean Glu would have to add a new place just for you to hang out with your kids.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Well it could be a place to date too :3 And maybe even film there!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    That would be cool to have a family film or a kid film involving your husband kid and your or just your kid and you
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+