Options

Athens Greece

HadfieeHadfiee Registered Users 36 Posts
We should be able to travel to Athens Greece!!! You could do lots of movies about Greek mythology and it would be so cool to see the Parthenon!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Great idea! That would be cool huh :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I've already posted this idea (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?44539-Few-Places-to-See) look before you post!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Oh sorry! Didn't realize you said that before;)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Great idea! :D I love Greece! And Greek Mythology! This would be a fantastic feature to the game.

And as we say here on the forums when an idea has already been suggested... Great mind's think alike & just shows how awesome the idea is ;)
  • Options
    I love greek mythology too!! My sister's an expert on Greek mythology she knows everything about it XD
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Lol!! My mum knows everything too! She's got some qualification on it when she was younger. She made me read the odyssey of Homer when I was kid lol! Greece mythology is so awesome :D
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Hadfiee wrote: »
    Oh sorry! Didn't realize you said that before;)

Oh, it's all fine! :) You did add the part on Greek mythology which I love! It's a wonderful idea. I'm a freak for Greek mythology, like your sis.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    I read the percy Jackson books and I OBSESS about them
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    They should add country to go with the movie that we making like the war movie they should add Iraq