Options

Game won't open

I've reinstalled the game without removing the data and it still won't work. I don't want to delete the data because I have stars. Somebody...Glu, help!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Have you tried shutting the game down manually? Deleting some unwanted apps may help too, as low memory space does affect game play. Also if using an iOS device, turning off icloud backup has worked for some :) You can turn it back on once the game has loaded.

If your problem still persists submit a ticket to the developers by clicking here

Hope this helps & your issue is resolved quickly :D
  • Options
    LysanderLysander Registered Users 42 Posts
    Having this problem also which is weird because nothing has changed on the ipad since the last time stardom was working. Might have to send in a ticket...
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Have you tried the options that Samurai listed above? :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry for late response but just updated it thinking it would help solve it and still wouldn't open. I don't use Game Center so I'm afraid ill loose everything. :(. Using an ipad for it but not sure if the cloud thing is reliable..
  • Options
    Like we said earlier, try to turn off and on your iCloud data. It will not delete your save data, it's just refreshing the stuff between your device and your iCloud. I personally had this problem and this worked for me. Go to Settings>iCloud>Documents and Data and turn it off and on. This will not delete your game, and hopefully it should work.

But if not and you just want to reinstall, just go to your Setting>iCloud>Storage and Back up> Back up Now. Afterwards you can check "Manage Storage" to see if Stardom: Hollywood is there. If so, that means your save is on the iCloud so when you reinstall it will use the save from the iCloud. Hopefully this helps. :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Well just tried Irish one turning off data And thought it was going to work but then crashed going to I guess try and reinstall it...

Edit: wow what even deleting it and reinstalling it didn't work..wow...um..already tried the empty Some stuff out many weeks ago..
  • Options
    What kind of iPad/iOS do you have? glu may have goofed up on the updates for older iPad or iOS. Send in a ticket if you haven't yet. They wont respond immediately but they will eventually.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Let me think.. I know updated it last to like 6.0 hadn't upped to 7 yet as meh it needs to get fixed up a bit first before I consider updating

Guess ill send in a ticket.
  • Options
    MoimoyMoimoy Registered Users 7 Posts
    I did everything i could to make the app work. I looked through all the suggestions and i even send a ticket..... The app still shuts down after it load, idk if this is another one of though notorious bugs but this is getting out of hand.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your game. At least you have submitted a ticket, so the developers can look into it.

By any chancem if you are playing on iOS device, did you try turning off icloud?
  • Options
    Yup turned off the icloud turned off the background apps restart my phone did all the suggestions thats on this thread even received the ticket instructions and nothing.
  • Options
    Oh my! I'm so sorry to hear that! Looks as though you have a glitch (which you probably already figured out lol)

Looks as though you are going to have to wait for a fix in the update :( The developers are aware of your issue so they should be working on it.

Hope your issue is resolved quickly ^_^
  • Options
    I hope they fix it soon, it seems like this problem been since the holloween special.
  • Options
    :( I have my fingers & toes crossed for you
  • Options
    Well they responded to me and said its a known issue and I have to wait for devs to release a new update...they relayed my info to the team though..
  • Options
    MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    If it's any consolation, I have the same issue but I'm on Android and I play(ed) on the Galaxy S4, so it really ought to be the best supported since it's the newest OS update. I don't want to uninstall and lost my data either so I have been at a stalemate with the game since Halloween/Cannes =(
  • Options
    Oh wow its still not working? I deleted mine a while ago because i need to make space for thongs but they really need to fix this. This been happaneing to me since october ( ̄ー ̄)
  • Options
    N/m ignore this post xD