Options

Vegas cabaret

I was filming a 24hr movie when I realised I didn't finish speaking to the guy in Vegas about me starring up a theatre show so I went and talked to him and he started in me a 24hr show but I exited it and went to go finish my movie thinking I'll come back to the show anyway now I can't figure out where to go back to the show the stages and lucky film studio are all locked and it's been over 8 hours since I finished my movie and I haven't got any other calls to do anything new

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Like all 24 hour projects, unless you pay stars, you'll have to wait a full 24 hours before your agent calls with the script for the Vegas Cabaret (Live on stage) :) So you should get the call for it tomorrow :D

If you are saying you managed to start filming it whilst on another project then that is a huge glitch as Stardom: Hollywood only operates on doing one project at a time. If that is the case there may be a chance that the game is corrupted. With this in mind you should submit a ticket to the team by clicking here
  • Options
    JuliettepotterJuliettepotter Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was filming a 24hr movie when I realised I didn't finish speaking to the guy in Vegas about me starring up a theatre show so I went and talked to him and he started in me a 24hr show but I exited it and went to go finish my movie thinking I'll come back to the show anyway now I can't figure out where to go back to the show the stages and lucky film studio are all locked and it's been over 8 hours since I finished my movie and I haven't got any other calls to do anything new

I have the same problem here... I cant go back to the stage :(
    I started the Show Time task, where I'm supposed to put on a show at the Vegas Cabaret. I accidentally press button and I left the room. However, now I can't find where to go to get back on stage! I assumed it would be the Stage Door in Cecil's Castle, but it's locked. I checked the rest of Vegas, but no luck. Where do I go? I also checked to see if I could talk to Charlene or my agent Max, but they don't have anything to say.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Alright, this definitely looks like a glitch in the game, as you should be able to go back in but there have been numerous reports of people not being able to get in after leaving. Send a ticket, sadly you might not be able to do it but glu will hopefully fix is for future stars and starlets.... sorry...
    dfk75h.jpg