Dating glitch (again!)

Anyone else hit 4999 and can't go further? I feel like this same glitch happens to me everytime :(

Comments

• ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Don't worry it's no glitch! The relationship limit for now is 4,999.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • WolfSong913WolfSong913 Registered Users 2 Posts
    So then why does it say out of 5000 if you can't go up to 5000? Makes no sense. If out of 5000 really means "You can get up to 4999 until we decide to add more dating stuff" then shouldn't it just say out of 4999?
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You can or cannot get up to the 5000. Some people have reported 4999 only, and some (I personally) have hit 5000.

Also, no, it shouldn't just say 4999. Back in the good old days before marriage, it was like this too, where people would be stuck at 2499/2500 (I again was not in this case for some reason.) But that just means once you hit 2500 after update, it will activate the next level. So yes, you can only get up to 4999 until we decide to add more dating stuff, no it should not stay at 4999 so it leaves room for potential progress in the relationship.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    They should made this like this when you hit 4999 they should do something else like going on date or travel together
  • brwnbarbie24brwnbarbie24 Registered Users 28 Posts
    What is the point of having more relationship points if you're already married?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    What is the point of having more relationship points if you're already married?

There isn't a point to it at the moment xD But they are most likely there in case a new relationship stage is added to the game in a future update :)