Options

Cool rides

I was thinking why not bring cars into the game?

You would never see a star taking the bus around town and yet in the game that is the moth common way besides flying. I think it would be a good idea if we where able to by cars, that way in the long run it would be in ways cheaper for us and it would be rather cool, but you would have to pay gas money every once in a while but when ever we go somewhere we wouldn't have to pay all the time.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    This suggestion has definitely been around!

It's definitely true. Would be expensive but it would make sense after earning lots of money.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It's great to read this suggestion again! I have always said what celeb gets a bus! But then here in England a few have been seen on the train/tubes recently.... I think they got the idea from stardom :p

It would be cool if they added this feature but I see it coming at a very expensive price :)
  • Options
    Haha, we are still people in the end who need to get places when they can!

Yeah i see a 150 star car right there -.-
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Haha, we are still people in the end who need to get places when they can!

Yeah i see a 150 star car right there -.-

We certainly are all human! If you limo breaks down, jump on that bus :p

Hmm yeahhh or more. I can see it now! Some dodgey car seller looking very similar to Ray Powers conning you out of stars!
  • Options
    Or like, Ray Powers selling you the car LOL "200 stars because that's what StarNews rates my smile !"
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Or like, Ray Powers selling you the car LOL "200 stars because that's what StarNews rates my smile !"

Haha! I can picture it now!! And you can blackmail him for discount as he is ashamed he has to work at a car dealership to pay for smile hahaha!
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Have our own it will be great