Options

The opening of pantaloon Nouveoux

Comments

• Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    3BA0B4CD-824F-4391-A57D-16EF82A080BF_zpsjewaafix.png. I hope ya news enjoy this and good luck
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yes, this is a very nice place and has been out for quite a while. Unfortunately, I'm not sure any new stars and starlets had that same anticipation as we did, so it's probably not as exciting as it was for others who did lol.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Yeah but you know
  • Options
    stardomlifeaddictstardomlifeaddict Registered Users 4 Posts
    When does this open?? Im on level 12 and it hasnt opened yet, im still stuck filming the stupid reality show..
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You gain access to it on level 12, so you're on the mark xD Just look out for goal called Haute Coutoure. You will get a phone call from Charlene, about En Style Magazine and you are eligible for the list of most fashionable stars. She'll send you to Miguel, who owns Pantaloons Nouveaux :o

So get those movies done pronto! :p
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    When does this open?? Im on level 12 and it hasnt opened yet, im still stuck filming the stupid reality show..

Hey stardomlifeaddict! Welcome to Stardom and the forums! :]

I see you are new, and suggest you check out the Stardom: Hollywood Wiki ! Samurai and I have worked really hard on it :] and while it's still incomplete, it may help you with certain quick questions if you need it ^^
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    stardomlifeaddictstardomlifeaddict Registered Users 4 Posts
    I got it today, and i already saw the wiki page, its amazing. You both are awesome:')
    And thankyou for the help:)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Aww shucks :o Thank you :3

Happy to have helped *Bobs Hat* :D