A Incy Wincy Idea

Hiya Stars & Starlets

Firstly don't expect a huge explosive idea this really is small... So it's not really going to knock your socks off or anything but I was thinking, (which is a dangerous thing for me to do :p), that a collapsible menu would be a nice touch to the game.

It annoys me slightly how it is permanently on show in the bottom right hand corner, when it's not necessary. Plus it's forever in the way! Especially of my shots & collecting XP, cash etc lol! Meanwhile in A List it is neatly tucked away in a click of a button.

For those of you who do not know what I am going on about, see below...
n1e0z6.jpg

If this has already been suggested then I'm just bringing it back xD

Comments

• ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    That's a nice idea. It doesn't annoy me much, but now that I think about it, I'd rather have the collapsible menu.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    That's a nice idea. It doesn't annoy me much, but now that I think about it, I'd rather have the collapsible menu.

Of course it's not a massive inconvenience. I find it does have it's moments, personally, but then maybe that's due to clumsy fingers & being a perfectionist when it comes to taking photos lol. I just feel it is better presented & is more efficient than the one Hollywood has ^_^ It's not the end of the world but it would be a nice touch if it was replaced/updated.

Thanks for the feedback, chicka :o
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Of course it's not a massive inconvenience. I find it does have it's moments, personally, but then maybe that's due to clumsy fingers & being a perfectionist when it comes to taking photos lol. I just feel it is better presented & is more efficient than the one Hollywood has ^_^ It's not the end of the world but it would be a nice touch if it was replaced/updated.

Thanks for the feedback, chicka :o

Yeah, I agree. Your welcome for the feedback. :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah this is an age old suggestion before you got here Samurai! But sadly it hasnt come up for a long time until now! Glad it came back because it would really help with convenience and... photo editing x3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Yeah this is an age old suggestion before you got here Samurai! But sadly it hasnt come up for a long time until now! Glad it came back because it would really help with convenience and... photo editing x3

Thought it may of been as a lot of A List related stuff is suggested xD It would be a HUGEEEEE help if this was possible on Hollywood for that factor :3