All About Your Spouse/Date/Fiancé

Comments

• ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Bumping this old thing up.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    RIP Ian Richardson, you were a wonderful husband. Can't believe the glu gods took you from me so soon.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Whenever you get married, your spouse stays in your home ?
    Yup, he will be in any home of yours you enter! If you tap him once in a while, he gives some nice 'pet-like' rewards. :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    RIP Ian Richardson, you were a wonderful husband. Can't believe the glu gods took you from me so soon.

Aw... :(. Ian Richardson, I bet you were a wonderful man.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts

:( I'll get the search party out! Was you left a ransom note? Gone but never forgotten, Ian Richardson...
    No ransom note. Just took him away. Sigh... I hope I can find someone as great as him. :[
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hollywood is such a cruel place :( I'm sure you'll meet some one a million times better :D
    Lol I hope so... I shall post my next husband when I re-marry lol.

Ian will never be forgotten though. RIP first stardom love :[
    dfk75h.jpg
    It's a cruel, cold city out there.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Yup, he will be in any home of yours you enter! If you tap him once in a while, he gives some nice 'pet-like' rewards. :3

Awww he wont be forgotten
    you will meet someone better
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • adamdroxadamdrox Registered Users 34 Posts
    (Edit) Hey forum friends, I have not been on here for ages, life happens... Anyway, this is the other half of Candy
    This is Liam Graham. He is a B list magazine editor. He and my character have been dating for ages, and recently (June this year) wed in a tropical Bali (I think it was Bali, I had to pay tonnes of stars for it) after he presented a 3 million dollar ring to Candy! This is the two of the in his somewhat povo apartment, compared to my beachside mansion I figured that if my character Candy was going to be a superstar, there's no point in marrying a superstar as well, it's better to have a relatively normal partner so they can support you better haha. Or maybe I'm just being selfish ;)
    image_zps5ea29c6d.jpg
    Add me on Gamecenter: adamdrox
    Welcome back adamdrox! :3 Welcome back from life xD

It was Tahiti! But still super expensive xD

Haha, not dating another superstar just shows you weren't greedy for fans! You care for other people too :3
    (But I'm not saying everyone who dated an A-List was greedy for fans xD)

You two look great together!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Great to have you back adamrox! You two look great together, what a stylish couple. Thanks for sharing. :)
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • adamdroxadamdrox Registered Users 34 Posts
    Even though he is only a B-lister he did get me quite a lot of fans, because he is not actually ranked (number is blanked out) so he is not competing for stardom, I think the B-list just means that he is well-known??? Who knows. Now that I lost all of my fans, I Might have to divorce him and marry someone more famous... :(
    Add me on Gamecenter: adamdrox
    adamdrox wrote: »
    Even though he is only a B-lister he did get me quite a lot of fans, because he is not actually ranked (number is blanked out) so he is not competing for stardom, I think the B-list just means that he is well-known??? Who knows. Now that I lost all of my fans, I Might have to divorce him and marry someone more famous... :(

Yeah. If a non playable character is not an actor/actress, they won't have a number ranking, they will just have the list they are on.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Ohh noooo :'( don't divorce him he looks so sweet! But of course it is a chance to get another ring if you are into your jewelry xD

I lost my husband to the recent update *sob* I came home from filming and found a note on the table saying he has been kidnapped by glu xD

These non playable characters have their uses though... They have a cash bonus rather than a fan bonus that an actor would get you :o They reward you with more money when on a date than a an actor. Well the one's I came across did anyway :)
    Ohh noooo :'( don't divorce him he looks so sweet! But of course it is a chance to get another ring if you are into your jewelry xD

I lost my husband to the recent update *sob* I came home from filming and found a note on the table saying he has been kidnapped by glu xD

These non playable characters have their uses though... They have a cash bonus rather than a fan bonus that an actor would get you :o They reward you with more money when on a date than a an actor. Well the one's I came across did anyway :)

Really? I had no clue. Maybe it's time to get remarried xD, just kidding.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Well the one's I had in my contacts did anway... Brad Wells certainly did xD The developers may have changed it in the updates. I noticed it back when the Vegas update was released.

Haha! I say "Extra cash" but I don't think it's bucket loads xD. When you date/network with someone on a date or project when you go through your contacts it has a % of how many more fans you will get if you choose them. Same applies when you date. but with the non actor one's it says cash or something :confused: it was a long time ago lol!
    Well the one's I had in my contacts did anway... Brad Wells certainly did xD The developers may have changed it in the updates. I noticed it back when the Vegas update was released.

Haha! I say "Extra cash" but I don't think it's bucket loads xD. When you date/network with someone on a date or project when you go through your contacts it has a % of how many more fans you will get if you choose them. Same applies when you date. but with the non actor one's it says cash or something :confused: it was a long time ago lol!

Oh..okay. So no bucket loads money. :( Haha
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • LulamoonLulamoon Registered Users 2 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    Oh..okay. So no bucket loads money. :( Haha

Hey guys!Im new to this forum,but I've been stalking u guys for a few days now....
    Anyway,my date (going to be engaged :P)is this guy named Julian Foster!Unfortunately,I just signed up a few minutes ago so currently I have no idea how to add pics.He's an A lister prime time sitcom actor.It's funny cuz I can change his clothes and stuff.....His clothes,my style :P
    Lulamoon wrote: »
    Hey guys!Im new to this forum,but I've been stalking u guys for a few days now....
    Anyway,my date (going to be engaged :P)is this guy named Julian Foster!Unfortunately,I just signed up a few minutes ago so currently I have no idea how to add pics.He's an A lister prime time sitcom actor.It's funny cuz I can change his clothes and stuff.....His clothes,my style :P

Hi, and welcome to the forums, Lulamoon!:) Thanks for sharing. I use tinypic to upload pictures. It's free and you don't need any accounts and all. Here is the link to it. When the picture has been uploaded, copy the IMG code (the second option) and paste it in.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Welcome lulamoon! You can either use the link to tinypic from Zbj or check out the alternatives on this thread :)
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?72165-How-to-Post-a-Picture

Hope it helps :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

e2n5.jpg

My beautiful Taylor.

Even though she's a C-list, but still the prettiest lady in the game!
    That's dead sweet! It was meant to be!

Here's my husband

FCA7E5A7-8915-479E-AB84-D8BF85DFE95B-4194-0000013FF0C90C60_zps4e393e11.jpg

His name is Jacob Graham, sounds like a right hollywood heart throb! He has that lovely dovey personality, so is forever coming out with cheese :p

I met him at the very beginning of the game, in wasted with Arnie. He helped me get my first tv appearance. I did him a favour by doing it so he owned me! I asked for a date & we've been together since ^_^

You married Jacob?
    Then could you please tell him to leave me alone? :P He was bothering me since day one!
    Bleu wrote: »

e2n5.jpg

My beautiful Taylor.

Even though she's a C-list, but still the prettiest lady in the game!

Wow! She certainly is a stunner :3 A great catch :] C List is obviously were all the hotties are at lol! I found a handsome dude the other day and he is on C List xD
    You married Jacob?
    Then could you please tell him to leave me alone? :P He was bothering me since day one!

Haha!! I'll have words when/if I see him! He hasn't been home in weeks! I think he has been taken away by a pack of wolves. Or maybe Charlene has had her wicked way with him :p (After all she is a notorious man-eater lol), either way, he has vanished from my game meaning I'm single & ready to mingle xD
    Wow! She certainly is a stunner :3 A great catch :] C List is obviously were all the hotties are at lol! I found a handsome dude the other day and he is on C List xD

Yeah she is, and you are totally right! All hotties from C-list lol.

Haha!! I'll have words when/if I see him! He hasn't been home in weeks! I think he has been taken away by a pack of wolves. Or maybe Charlene has had her wicked way with him :p (After all she is a notorious man-eater lol), either way, he has vanished from my game meaning I'm single & ready to mingle xD

You made me laugh! No wonder why she's so nice to me, joking!
    Anyway, good for you :P you deserve a better one.

Yeah she is, and you are totally right! All hotties from C-list lol.

You made me laugh! No wonder why she's so nice to me, joking!
    Anyway, good for you :P you deserve a better one.

Looks like I'll be heading to the C List hang outs xD

*Bobs hat* That's what I'm here for; to make people laugh and help others :p Haha! It wouldn't surprise me if she had tried sinking her cougar claws into you xD She loves the younger man!

Awww, shucks! Aren't you just a sweetie! Hopefully my next Mr. Right is just round the corner, hanging in Starbeans haha!!
    Looks like I'll be heading to the C List hang outs xD

*Bobs hat* That's what I'm here for; to make people laugh and help others :p Haha! It wouldn't surprise me if she had tried sinking her cougar claws into you xD She loves the younger man!

Awww, shucks! Aren't you just a sweetie! Hopefully my next Mr. Right is just round the corner, hanging in Starbeans haha!!

Haha yeah, so nice of you.
    And good luck!
  • April RoseApril Rose Registered Users 3 Posts
    How do you get a bf?? I have tons of guys in my phone but it wont let me date them. Any ideas??