Changing Boyfriend/Girlfriend Hairstyles?

Is this even possible? I know we can gift them clothing, jewelry, etc. but cannot find an option to change their hair. Which is a pity. My character has met the most beautiful potential love interest but she's wearing a crummy fedora.

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    LOL! "My character has met the most beautiful potential love interest but she's wearing a crummy fedora." Made me laugh xD

Unfortunately no :( It's great we change their hideous outfits which was only implemented a few updates ago but changing their hair and face is impossible. So it looks as though you are stuck with the girl with crummy fedora xD - which is kinda unique for an in game character - well in my game anyway.

I think it should be made possible to change their hair, as people do all the time xD

Hopefully it's implemented in a future update :)
  • MTCasonMTCason Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thanks so much for the clarification. Will keep my fingers crossed that they add this functionality in the near future and in the meantime will just have to romance someone who doesn't look completely absurd. :P
    Hahaha! I'm sure she's a looker even with the hat xD Doesn't her personality make up for it :p

Glad to be of service *bobs hat* (not an intentional pun xD)

Good luck with your search for the one - without a hat :D
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha, so true! The only reason I don't actually see this coming to light is that people would not actually be looking around for "the one" as much... which kinda kills the purpose because it kills the fun of people searching for that right looking guy. More customization on your date = less care for what they look like. But I guess some people do hate searching xD

But hey who knows. I honestly wouldn't mind this either :D
    Lol fedora. I never knew fedoras could looks so bad xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    I doubt it would be included either but it could be a possibility. Obviously changing hair/skin colour, skin, facial features etc is a no as, well .... that really does kill the purpose of all those odd looking characters lol xD! But the odd hairstyle here and there to change wouldn't hurt, which once again would cost stars = more money for the company xD But the customisation for the dates are so limited for a good reason - To keep it light and simple.

I prefer the hunt xD Even if it does take forever - It's just hard to beat Jacob :p
    I actually like the fedora on the starlets, just hate the fact you can't take it off haha!
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    At least let us change the hair color
    im starting to hate blue
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    Haha! It would be cool if it was made possible to change either hair colour or style :D
  • jimmystar93jimmystar93 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I play this game on my Mac and I tried to change my husband cloths and it won't let me. Is this only for phones?
    I wouldn't of thought so..... The only time I have come across this is when you date an in game character like the friendly actor at the beginning. You are unable to change their clothes which is annoying!