Holiday Update 2.5.0

2Next

Comments

• ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Welcome Pheonyxe!
    I have also noticed that LA is the only city that snows. I also found it strange how it was snowing in LA, which apparently almost never has snow.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Welcome to the forums, Pheonyxe ^_^ - I noticed the snow in Vegas too and meanwhile it's not in any of the other other locations accessible by LA International. I'm not from America but even I know it doesn't really snow in LA lol! But meanwhile, Cannes does but has nothing except a snowman lol! No snow = no snowman so have no idea how he got there :p

On another note: Just realised how negative this thread is for an update xD lol!

On the cheery side we have some awesome new clothes that the majority are available with CASHHH which is so awesome! The snow makes a nice change and the extra tappables are a plus! And the event should hopefully be a shed load of fun :D
    Welcome to the forums, Pheonyxe ^_^ - I noticed the snow in Vegas but not in any of the other other locations accessible by LA International. I'm not from America but even I know it doesn't really snow in LA lol! But meanwhile Cannes does but has nothing except a snowman lol! No snow = no snowman so have no idea how he got there :p

On another note: Just realised how negative this thread is for an update xD lol!

On the cheery side we have some awesome new clothes that the majority are available with CASHHH which is so awesome! The snow makes a nice change and the extra tappables are a plus! And the event should hopefully be a shed load of fun :D

Haha! Yeah, it's such a negative thread. The snowman in Cannes, lol. The clothes are very nice, though. :]
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    He's a cheeky little rascal that's what he is :p

I love the clothes with this update! The dress you are wearing in your new avatar (looking fabulous btw!) & the gold dress I simply adore!!! Right up my street! I was so happy to see those leggings and those awesome boots in the wardrobe too! I even got the new hair style seeing as it's short xD So yeah I went on a right shopping spree haha ;)
    He's a cheeky little rascal that's what he is :p

I love the clothes with this update! The dress you are wearing in your new avatar (looking fabulous btw!) & the gold dress I simply adore!!! Right up my street! I was so happy to see those leggings and those awesome boots in the wardrobe too! I even got the new hair style seeing as it's short xD So yeah I went on a right shopping spree haha ;)

Thank you! Yeah the dresses (both the gold and turquoise) are really pretty! I was also happy to see those leggings. You're avatar looks good in the new hairstyle.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    I love the detail of the turquoise one with all that lace and the gold on is just a nice design and obviously colour.

Hehe! Thanks :3 I will probably switch between the two from time to time in the game as my original style is my trademark :p It makes a nice change :o
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha, I feel like the last couple updates have been pretty negative xD The dress doesn't look all that good on me so I'll save my stars for other things loll

I live like a 15-30 minute drive away from LA, and from living in California all my life it will pretty much never snow! And my hometown is in NorCal and it only snows up in the high-high altitudes! No snow for me sob.

But hey it's a game xD It would be amazing to see snow+super sunny weather!!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Is it only me who keeps getting notification about meeting my publisher , i did do all the new update tasks (only 2).
    i go to charlene but the is nothing to do ?
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    I got the notification too. Probably just a small error in the notifications or something because I did the same thing lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    I've had that notification too and I thought at first I was going crazy but after it happening throughout the week I figured it was a typo error or whatever xD
    2dgjoch.jpg
    Yeah, it's either an inspirational message to get you going or an error LOL

I've had a game that gave a notification of an available Leviathan to be bought but the game had nothing to do with or included leviathans at all.... I contacted that company and they admitted to it being a mistake and posted for the wrong game xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    Now that is hilarious xD

I love when these sorts of things happen (as long as they don't affect gameplay) the classic marriage dialogue used to make me laugh!

Husband: "We should celebrate our engagement."
    Me: "Ehhh... Honey... It's a bit late for that, we're already married :p Was you unconscious when we stood at the alter xD"
  • PheonyxePheonyxe Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've been getting that same message as well, usually after I have been away from the game for awhile. It confused me the first time or two, causing me to go check in with Charlene only to see she has nothing for me.. But then also realized that I am an A-List celebrity who already started her career...
    Yeah, definitely just a goof up or a failed attempt at encouraging gameplay xD
    dfk75h.jpg