Options

Pausing/Time Power-ups!

So after replying to Haylee's post, I got to thinking, where could pausing be incorporated here?

Surely not the entire game, but what if we could spend stars to add more time to filming? (Don't remember if there was a similar post, so sorry.)

There is the little promotion thing with Arnie once in a while with paying real money for some stars and energy, but what if we could just spend stars, say, 1 Star= 1 Minute.

I know 1 Star per minute sounds crazy, but as I always do, I look at the business side of things too. It would work well along with having to pay for energy, and energy is more expensive anyways, so why not just pay for some time? But of course if you haven't noticed, this isn't for a long time addition. This is just adding those few minutes to finish up if you really need to.

Sorry if this isn't a well-developed idea, but I thought I'd throw it out there or something. :]

Happy Stardom!
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    HadfieeHadfiee Registered Users 36 Posts
    great idea Haylee and shiro! I'm think maybe more like 2=5 min but that's just my opinion ;)
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I think the problem is people is afraid of losing fans so them pausing the game help them not lose a lot fans. But I read a couple of time where all you have to do is open the game and close it. If you have no project it easy to except an 1 hr project get four or five stars and be done for the day. So the fans wont think you are gone
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    KEIAAAA! LONG TIME NO SEE :D Welcome back, girlie ^_^

This is true. Also people have jobs etc and found it hard to make time to play it everyday and keep up with time limits. There should be a way to have additional time like Shiro and Haylee have suggested. It's more money for the company too. KERCHING! :rolleyes:

Maybe even a holiday/vacation mode as I know for a fact If I'm away sunnying it up on a beach somewhere I won't be able to access the game to play it or have the time & I'm sure I speak for everyone on that xD And I'd hate to come back from a perfect holiday/vacation and find a lost a shed load of fans - obviously this is part of the game but there are a few life events such as a holidays/vacations that are unavoidable that make it annoying to lose fans.

I have mentioned somewhere in the forums about this. The holiday/vacation mode could basically be like an off switch. You can only do it a limited amount of times and for a certain duration. Example: Twice a year and it lasts for a week. Once you have turned it on you can not turn it off. It could work like a timer. And you can only access it when you have nothing going on. Meaning you are not in the middle of filming, dating, or timed events. The game runs on real time, this is why I think these terms and conditions should be placed if such an idea was added, so no one could take advantage and somewhat cheat on the game.

Obviously I know the chances of this happening of are 0% as it's too much agg to implement or not relevant or whatever, just something I thought up whilst on the forums. Imagination running wild :>
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thank you! :) Good to be back :). It is a great suggestion be great for all sorts of people college student high school student people who work and/or have family.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    This was directly related to not having enough time to film rather than pausing the game because of absence. Specifically with the big main goal projects and stuff :0

Still like that holiday idea :3 Sadly, this is a real-time game and there is no chance xD sob
    Hello Keia, glad to see you back!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It was just something I thought of the other day but obviously as I mentioned, I have no hope in it being added as it is not functional even with the terms and conditions I dreamed up, which involved real time haha! It's too much for a phone game xD
  • Options
    Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Good idea , but one star shouldnt equal only one minute. Considering how hard stars are to get. One star shoutld egual atleast 30-45 minutes that way you can get your energy up !
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    But if one star equals 30 minutes, you only need two measely stars to clear up one hour, and even further 4 stars for two whole hours. That means less than 4 little stars equals full energy. That really breaks the system and makes it far too easy. Especially since you can buy energy with thats anyways, if it was 1 star = 30, nobody would need to buy energy in the shop because its far too simple, thus the game loses money.

When thinking of ideas like this, you really have to take into account that there is a business side and you have to balance your ideas due to the fact that this is a freemium game. Also like i said, this idea is very loose but there would be no chance one star to equal 30 minutes if implemented. :0 of course the suggestions are all for fun and most will probably never be implemented, but something like this needs an understanding of the balance. Of course i would love to have one star for thirty minutes but there is just no chance because the game would lose money and the point of filming within the time limit would pretty much be dead. :)
    dfk75h.jpg