STAR AWARDS: Arrivals - Who wore it best!

Hey forum friends!
I just had a really cool idea for everyone to participate it. Whenever you goto an awards ceremony, take a screenshot of it and post it in this thread, and describe what movie it was for, and whether you got the award or not! I'm just really interested to see what combinations people come up with!!! My first post will be coming tomorrow for a supporting actress role! Looking forward to people getting involved!
Add me on Gamecenter: adamdrox

Comments

• adamdroxadamdrox Registered Users 34 Posts
    adamdrox wrote: »
    Hey forum friends!
    I just had a really cool idea for everyone to participate it. Whenever you goto an awards ceremony, take a screenshot of it and post it in this thread, and describe what movie it was for, and whether you got the award or not! I'm just really interested to see what combinations people come up with!!! My first post will be coming tomorrow for a supporting actress role! Looking forward to people getting involved!

This was for the movie, The World's War. This Studio Supercool production garnered rave reviews, and was Candy's comeback film. Here are some pics from the ceremony!

Red Carpet arrival:image_zps82e7341b.jpg

Award Won!
    image_zps1f68006d.jpg
    Add me on Gamecenter: adamdrox
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Nice idea :) i think i have something from halloween I can post xD

I also have a post about winning awards here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?27976-Finally-won-the-awards-!

But this is a nice fresh idea related to Star Awards. I will post something later xD
    dfk75h.jpg