Options

Glu able to save the game data

It will be great if glu save the game data because this make me mad that if there is bug and the game does not fix you have to start from the beginning

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Highly agree! It's so sad to see all these game saves being reset by all these people :[

Really needs an account system to save data.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Totally agree
    it would make it possible to transfer save data from ios devices to android devices or vice versa
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I don't understand how they don't have this already!! Most games on the AppStore do! I play a few, one is called My Horse. You make an account & then your game is saved on their server. I got a replacement phone, contacted the gaming company regarding game transfer. They got back to me within a few days, I gave them the requested details & Taaa-dahhhh! My game had been transferred via their servers! It was exactly as I had left it.

Seeing how popular this game is glu must implement this system!
  • Options
    And not just this game, but with ALL glu games. This keeps things neat and tidy under one account.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    Seems nearly pointless to have Facebook and Google+ logins if we can't save remote save options!
  • Options
    Exactly! Games saving to device only with a game that has tons of bugs is very scary. :<
    dfk75h.jpg