Options

Quitting Quests

I think that we should have the option of dropping some of the quests.

For example, I have 2 action films I need to finish but it was only to promote myself and stay relevant. Now that the storyline has gone forward, I have 5 other quests! Almost all of them want 5 stars and they last 24 hours. It's ridiculous because I'll never get through them all. I'd like to be able to drop those action film countdowns because they aren't necessary.

I like how much the storyline is going forward and stuff, but I forget half the time which film is for which director and stuff.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    For those timer quests, if you don't want to do them, just simply don't do them! It will go away after the timer anyways so if you just ignore it and run the clock then you have nothing to worry about.

I wouldn't want the option to quit anyways because what if two of those storyline quests were action films, and you got 5 stars on them? Then that goal would just be a bonus anyways.

Now for the non-timed quests that asks for these, well then again just ignore them and leave them for another time. Again, you might end up overlapping with main goals anyways so they would just be an extra bonus to you.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    laylerslaylers Registered Users 22 Posts
    But don't you lose fans if you don't do them? I agree with the idea, of being able to drop quests and maybe movies and stuff?
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You don't lose fans if you don't finish the timed goals. You just don't get the rewards.

Skipping goals with stars, maybe. That seems to have worked for a lot of freemium games. Still not sure about dropping goals though.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I didnt finish a quest so when the person call to tell me I didnt finish I had a choice of giving 48 stars for more time or just move on. Basicly with this game you have to think each step you take. I realize if someone called me to meet up I assume I will have a project to do so I dont go until I dont have many quest and I finish a quest that had maybe 5 days to finish. If I did went to see what that person wants and it do end up been a project that I have to finish in 5 day now im stuck with two 5 days projects and Max/Arnie will keep calling for the same movie which take up a lot of time. So I guess in a sense you can post pone something until you are ready I always try to be on the safe side hope this made sense....
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+