Options

Holiday Event!!

✰*・゜゚・* Hello my festive stars and starlets :3*・゜゚・*✰

The event has officially begun!

It starts December 24 and sadly ends on December 30.

That's six days to rack up as many props as we can!
The system appears to be similar to the Halloween event if you were here for that one.

There is a special bundle that has popped up where you can buy a scarf and full energy for $1.99.
The scarf is confirmed to give 2x props like the fangs did in Halloween event.
2e2jgjp.jpg

I do not like the fact that I cannot pay stars for the scarf >:[

Everything is very similar to the Halloween event. You get an opportunity with someone named Ivanna Reitwoman for the holidays! George Spieler will be executive producer... and you are the star! She has four projects for you to finish, and finishing them before the end of the event results in 60 props! Get as many props as you can by filming to get awesome rewards!

Unfortunately you have to wait 8 hours or pay 16 stars to start :< boooo

Now, for the props we have..... (Sorry only recording starlet for now)

Peppermint- Collect candy cane props to get Santa Hat and Santa Dress!
Gift- Collect gift box props to get a pink flowery dress, black sunglasses, and a cute toque!
Gingerbread- Collect gingerbread props to get a cute hairstyle!

You can see them all being modeled by three models at Downtown Section 2 :]

That is the latest thing for now. Will keep posted about the event!

✰*・゜゚・* Happy Stardom Holidays!*・゜゚・*✰
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    The event has started! Get those props!! And HAPPY HOLIDAYS~ :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    So excited that the event has started. I also really liked how we could see the models in downtown, to get an idea of what to expect. Good luck collecting props and happy holidays, to everyone on the forums! :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I thought it was really cool how they show us what we get after we collected all the hoilday props im so excited. :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    I love it too :3 last time we only got to preview one costume at a time for each project... kinda struggling to see the rewards xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Looks so awesome!! I'm loving the prizes!! There's tons there which I wasn't expecting! I've started the first film now too! I was shocked it was a 24 hour project though! So awesome so far! Fingers crossed there are no bugs for anyone :D

happy holidays everyone! :)
  • Options
    laylerslaylers Registered Users 22 Posts
    Only bad thing, is with Christmas I'll be too busy to finish the movie and get all the props probably. Still looks fun though!
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    The hair is ok looking its short in front but long in the back. 6 days to compelete four 24 hours movie plus waiting thats kinda tough...hope everyone finish to get the prize
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I really like the hair do (it's similar to my real life one, which I call a mullet) the 24 hour projects are gonna be tough! But well worth it in the end! I actually can't wait to get my hands on those goodies xD
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Stardom community! :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Calling any Star who bought the scarf. I'm requesting a screenshot for it in the wardrobe xD Thank you~
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Does any Star have the final outfit? I was about to get it but then I got extremely distracted at the end and didnt manage.... Would be appreciated thank you.
    dfk75h.jpg