Options

*need help - stuck on sailaway*

Hi,

The project Arnie has me reading for is at Sailaway Studios, but at the airport, I am told I have to shoot "Cosmo vs. Cosmo" first to unlock Cannes.

Can anyone please help me?

Many thanks and happy holidays!!
*what scares you most will set you free*
~ robyn hitchc0ck

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is a glitch that I can't still believe is happening! You do indeed need to film Cosmos Vs Cosmos in order to gain access to Cannes. Unfortunately, there isn't anything you can do other than submit a ticket to glu, which you can do by clicking here. They will look into it & hopefully resolve your issue within a week or two.

Hope it's sorted promptly :)
  • Options
    FollyFolly Registered Users 2 Posts
    My avatar Still stuck at the star award house and can't get out since Xmas eve that is bizarre
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is another glitch that has been happening for awhile. Try closing the game down. If you are playing on iOS device you can do so by following this thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?31105-How-to-Close-Down-Game-iOS-Users-(Apple)

If this does not work, submit a ticket :)

Hope your avatar is let out of the theatre soon.
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    This is a glitch that I can't still believe is happening! You do indeed need to film Cosmos Vs Cosmos in order to gain access to Cannes. Unfortunately, there isn't anything you can do other than submit a ticket to glu, which you can do by clicking here. They will look into it & hopefully resolve your issue within a week or two.

Hope it's sorted promptly :)

Oh thank you SamuraiPizzaCat!!

I am so sad that I will miss the Christmas event entirely, I loved the outfit with cute hat.

Guess that's out the window... :(

Again, thanks for your help, much appreciated.

I will update this thread whenever my ticket is resolved.
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck