Options

All The Gingerbread, All The Peppermint, Not Enough Gifts!!

Hi, all! I'm new to the Stardom boards, but a longtime player of both "A-List" and "Hollywood" series.

I didn't know where to post this, but I needed to know if I had lost my ever-loving mind or not!!

I completed the Holiday update of all 4 films around 5pm PST (insomnia and the holidays made it possible for doing all four films back to back).

I got all the gingerbread and all the peppermint, but even on the very last movie, I only had collected 52% of the gift boxes that are apparently needed to get that final outfit of dress/shoes/yadda yadda yadda. After completing the entire challenge, I got that additional gift box kick-out...which took me up to 81%!!!

How in the world is anyone supposed to get that final outfit if the bulk of the props given are peppermint and gingerbread? The gift boxes are supposed to be the hardest to obtain, I understand, but really?? Does this mean that I don't get the outfit, even as the challenge is complete and not enough gift box props given?

Has anyone else managed to complete the entire challenge just yet?

I'm completely thrown for a loop here...help, please!

I'm going to bed: those two, almost three days, of continued tapping have my thumbs in a knot!

Happy gaming, everyone! :-)

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Welcome to the forums!

The gifts are definitely the hardest to get! You still get props from filming any project, so keep filming and you are bound to get it :) !!!

I have finished the event as well but still working on gifts. Im pretty close though. :0

Get some sleep! X3 cant have sleep deprived stars and starlets here ( though i am one too haha)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    RosesLavenderRosesLavender Registered Users 3 Posts
    Oh, thank goodness! You've spared me from turning into a Tasmanian Devil...a sleep deprived one, at that! LOL

I'm back up and at it working on more projects (sleep wasn't good enough to consider going back to it), and maybe have edged up to 85% of necessary gifts.

I REALLY FEEL like I can take my time now with the major projects done. Although, knowing me, I'll be unsatisfied until I get that outfit.

I would wear a dress like that one in real life! Meeoooow!! Haahaha!!
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Sounds awesome :3 yeah it sure is a nice dress haha xD but i think the props still end at the end of the event so you still want to get everything done by then!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    RosesLavenderRosesLavender Registered Users 3 Posts
    Cool beans! Thanks for your help!