Options

How Can I Get Max As My Agent ?

Im a level 18, and Ive done every movie they told me to do, i dont have any quests to do, I know I need to get invited for a party after the Time Alien movie but they dont call me for it, And Arnie keeps calling for me to do movies but thats getting boring, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME !!!!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I recommend levelling up to progress for now. I know it sounds boring but you can quickly level by going on lots of dates and doing lots of projects and hopefully you will get your call. I didnt get my call for Time Alien until i was like level 20 so.....yeah lol. Hopefully after you level to 19 you will get it :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Rubby_x18Rubby_x18 Registered Users 7 Posts
    @Shiro Thank you!! , Ill try to do that, I hope it works because I really enjoy playing lol thank you once again
  • Options
    HAha no pronlem :) i hope it works fo you too! If worst case that it doesnt, you can send a ticket to glu and ask them about it
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thats weird you got your call at level 20 im at level 19 and I had Max as my agent for a long time before level 19 @Shiro
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Is weird cause I used to have it before but one of my cousins deleted the app by mistake -__- and now idk wuts wrong
  • Options
    Yeah, no idea why i didnt get the opportunity for max until then. Im not even with max anyways haha
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Im level 19 and A-listed with 188.5m fans but I haven't got the call for Time Alien. Idk what to do and im getting bored because Arnie keeps calling me to do more movies but thats getting boring and I really enjoy playing stardom SOMEONE HELP ME
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Try to have on thread on this only! :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    I got my call around level 20. So, perhaps you might have to wait a little bit longer for the call. I don't think the number of fans you have matters, I think it's just the level that does, and if you are on the a list.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    You probably need to level up more be patient your time will come :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    @Zbj oh ok thanks im gonna go and level to 20 then, idk what ima do if they dont call me by then :/ but thank you a lot :)
  • Options
    Rubby_x18 wrote: »
    @Zbj oh ok thanks im gonna go and level to 20 then, idk what ima do if they dont call me by then :/ but thank you a lot :)

Your welcome! Always here to try and help. :)
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Moving these posts over. No need to have multiple threads complaining about one thing by one person now do we? :P

But anyways, fans and level do not matter for getting max. Its those specific goals. Just level up and hopefully you get some goals okay? Things dont happen overnight, and there is no need to panic about it. Like i said, i didnt get the goal until i was level 20. So be it.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Moving these posts over. No need to have multiple threads complaining about one thing by one person now do we? :P

But anyways, fans and level do not matter for getting max. Its those specific goals. Just level up and hopefully you get some goals okay? Things dont happen overnight, and there is no need to panic about it. Like i said, i didnt get the goal until i was level 20. So be it.

By the way, there is another thread on this in the FAQ section.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Making me work here i see!! Hehe, looks like we are migrating to FAQ.
    dfk75h.jpg