Congratulation

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy everyone! :) Gosh it been a long time since I post something I been gone for so long I realize Shiro and SamuraiPizzaCat are both Community Moderator. You both deserve it you give great advice idea and help people
you probably both on here 24/7 lol. Mostly important upgrade that awful Stardom Hollywood wiki unto something AMAZING!! Both work well as a team to make things happen and work out just fine. So thank you so much for your hard work and time. Congratulation too you both :)
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Congratulation to both of them.
    They really deserve it for helping everyone in their problems.:D
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Thank you so much Keia! You too mystic ;)

It really means a lot you guys ! It really comes from the love of this game and the people. Even through the tough times of Stardom and its infamous issues, it doesnt change much about how I feel about the game :) because we have you guys here and all of the Stardom community here go discuss it all! :P

Haha, it feels like 24/7 because we have different time zones at the most perfect times! It is almost like tag teaming haha :3 and thank you for your words about the wiki! I just had to do something about it because frankly, it was pretty sad looking xD And I invited Samurai shortly after, which is pretty much how we are awesome Stardom buddies now :3!

Again, thank you so much for all the kind words. Being a mod wont change who we are, but it lets us know we did something right... and you guys are all part of it :3 thank you!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Awww shucks :') Thanks Keia and Mystic! I'm touched! :o and it's great to see you posting again, Keia!

It really does boil down to loving the game but what made me love it more was this forum and everyone in it :D If it you weren't for all you amazing people I would be playing alone and would have most likely given up when those nasty bugs kicked in! and I wouldn't of met Shiro or any of you! So really I have this community to thank for sprinkling stardom magic *・゜゚・* into the game and on me, I guess xD, so thank you everyone ^_^

Our time zones really do help with being available 24/7 for sure, but don't worry, we do actually sleep xD It's basically unplanned tag teaming, as Shiro said haha! Thanks for complimenting the wiki! Honestly, that really is thanks to Shiro! If it weren't for her I wouldn't be apart of it and it wouldn't look as awesome as it does now! But obviously that's a continuous project and I add what I can =)

Once again, thanks a bunch for all the love xD It really does mean so much! I'm overwhelmed right now lol! Being a mod defiantly won't change who we are as Shiro said, and it won't change the forums either! It's great to know that our love for the forum & the game has been appreciated :3 I feel so honoured! This wouldn't of happened if it wasn't for you all amazing members, so thank you again! <3
  • brwnbarbie24brwnbarbie24 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I actually thought you two were mods when I first joined because you always answered questions and helped out. Congrats!
    Oh haha xD thanks :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Your welcome we are one big Stardom Family :) some days we bump heads and some days we dont. We all learn from each other especially through tough time that what this so specially :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    I actually thought you two were mods when I first joined because you always answered questions and helped out. Congrats!

Haha! xD It's what we're here for now being appointed mods is just a bonus ^_^ Thank you :3

Keia wrote: »
    Your welcome we are one big Stardom Family :) some days we bump heads and some days we dont. We all learn from each other especially through tough time that what this so specially :)

We certainly are, Keia! That's all part of being a family ^_^
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Oh my gosh, a lot happened while I was gone! :eek: Congratulations SamuraiPizzaCat and Shiro, you totally deserved this role! You guys are a helpful and hardworking team. I'm so glad for you guys. :D
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Zbj wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, a lot happened while I was gone! :eek: Congratulations SamuraiPizzaCat and Shiro, you totally deserved this role! You guys are a helpful and hardworking team. I'm so glad for you guys.

Hehe xD A lot happened while I was gone too lol :p Thank you ZBJ, it all means so much ^_^
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Congratulation and thank for helping all of us
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Wow!, Congrats ladies!!
    Its been so long since I've been here but, it's amazing to come back and see you guys in an amazing position!

And, Happy New Years! :cool:
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
    OMG! Jáylee starlets!! Where have you been, girlie!!! It has been forever! Thank you :o It means a lot.

Happy New Year, Starlets ;)
    OMG! Jáylee starlets!! Where have you been, girlie!!! It has been forever! Thank you :o It means a lot.

Happy New Year, Starlets

You definitely earned this position!! And, I'm glad to be back!! I had some password problems and my laziness has kept me from being here earlier but, Its all good now! :cool:
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Thanks avilaaa :) Hope your game is going well !

HollywoodStarlets, welcome back hotstuff !! Good to see you again :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    Thanks avilaaa :) Hope your game is going well !

HollywoodStarlets, welcome back hotstuff !! Good to see you again :P

Congrats! You as well deserve and earned this position with your dedication with helping others. I hope the best for you ladies!! ;)
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Thank you :3 Really means a lot! Once the holidays settle down, Samurai and I will be at work with making this forum better than ever :D
    dfk75h.jpg
    You definitely earned this position!! And, I'm glad to be back!! I had some password problems and my laziness has kept me from being here earlier but, Its all good now! :cool:

Aww shucks, chicka! Stop it :p You're making me blush haha! Honestly, thank you! It really does mean so much & I still feel honoured! Ahhh! Password problems & laziness! I know that old chestnut xD! it really is great to see you back, girlie ^_^

We certainly will be hard at work with improving the forums after the holidays... Not long now, starlets =]
    Congratulation and thank for helping all of us

Ahh, sorry Avilaaaaa! I didn't see your comment until Shiro mentioned you! My bad xD Thank youuu so much! I bet you're back on the A List in your game now, you little superstar =]