Options

Help! Game crashes!

Whenever I press other icons inside the so-called 'changing room' of my avatar or whenever i want to send gifts to other characters, my game black-out and crashes. What can I do?
P.S. I'm playing with my Mac Book Air.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Does the game reload as normal after doing this? If so, mine does the same but when I go upstairs in the beach house. I haven't come across a fix for it. All I can advise you to do is the following;

Refresh App: Close the game down and all background running apps

Clear some space:
    Sometimes low memory space can cause little blips to appear on the game, try clearing out unwanted/unused apps, photos etc

Submit a ticket: If the above fails, submit a ticket to the team by clicking here. They will look into the matter for you and hopefully release a fix for it :)

Got my fingers and toes crossed that your issue is resolved ^_^
  • Options
    Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Same thing happens to me when I go upstairs in the Beach House... The game crashes or something... Not a really big deal.. Can't find any fix though..
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
  • Options
    Phew! *wipes brow* I thought I was the only one experiencing the upstairs blackout xD It's as if our star & starlet pass out when they get to the top of stairs haha :p

It's not a major deal, just a little annoying. It's obviously a glitch with the current version. A future update will probably fix it, fingers crossed ^_^
  • Options
    Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Phew! *wipes brow* I thought I was the only one experiencing the upstairs blackout xD It's as if our star & starlet pass out when they get to the top of stairs haha :p

It's not a major deal, just a little annoying. It's obviously a glitch with the current version. A future update will probably fix it, fingers crossed ^_^

You know how the game works, never fingers crossed :P
    or else you get nothing XD
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
  • Options
    You know how the game works, never fingers crossed :P
    or else you get nothing XD

Hahaa!! Oh yeahh! Oops! *uncrosses fingers*

That was a close one xD