All About Your Spouse/Date/Fiancé

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You probably networked with the guys, not flirted. You have to flirt with them when you meet them so they will be eligible to date :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • April RoseApril Rose Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you Shiro I didn't know that I'm. new to to the game
    No problem :] There's no harm in asking! Welcome to Stardom :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yep :o Make sure you select flirt when speaking to guys you would like to date ^_^

Welcome to Stardom, April Rose :)
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Bleu wrote: »

e2n5.jpg

My beautiful Taylor.

Even though she's a C-list, but still the prettiest lady in the game!

She's very stunning! :) All the A-Listers on my game look really strange. The C-List has very attractive people, I've noticed. Thanks for sharing, Bleu.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    She's very stunning! :) All the A-Listers on my game look really strange. The C-List has very attractive people, I've noticed. Thanks for sharing, Bleu.

Thank you!
    True, the girls look freaky lol.

By the way, did my posts disappear? Or is it only me?
    Bleu wrote: »

Thank you!
    True, the girls look freaky lol.

By the way, did my posts disappear? Or is it only me?

Hmm. I can still see your posts.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    iPhone034.png
    Chilling on my Yacht with my beloved wife, Isabella Smith
    She is an A-list prime time sitcom actress, ranked 116 on my list atm..

We met at the beginning of the story; In Wasted, The Neighborhood. She was having trouble dealing with Arnie. I helped her out, she thanked me, then I asked her out. After a long streak of dating, we finally got engaged, and at last, got married(it was a level 14 marriage too, proud and would like to brag about it.. again :P). Our wedding day was held in Tahiti, 31st of December; At the stroke of midnight, 1st January, we were officially couples. I am sure the next wedding anniversary will be special!!
    She is the first and only girl I've ever asked her out in the story. Even though I was a small, no-body on the D list. She didn't even mind at all. She was willingly and happily to go out with me. Which makes me love her even more than ever.

Now my character is on the A-list, we've been through a lot(6 days :P). We are happily married. Isabella is and always will be my kind, beautiful and loving wife!

Hope you all like the story between Roy William and Isabella Smith :D
    Which.. makes me jealous too... XD
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
    She looks like my rival! But I know she's not for you~ :3

Aww sweet story! She loved you enough to let you marry so early! xD Awesome, glad you are happily married! You will make the best hubby ever!
    dfk75h.jpg
    She looks just like my rival. What a sweet story! You two are such a loving couple.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Oh she was the first lady I met in the game!
    Good choice and nice story.
    Yup you get a rival and who we call the "friendly actor/actress". They look very similar in everyone's games and alternate roles depending on your own gender :] They do look very nice indeed though xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    I'm not going to lie, the rivals/friendly actor/actress are nice looking.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    I think it can all be in perspective too... For a star, she looks really, really nice. To us starlets, she's a real pain! xD Same the other way around lol :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    I think it can all be in perspective too... For a star, she looks really, really nice. To us starlets, she's a real pain! xD Same the other way around lol :3

Haha, exactly.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    AHHHH! Psycho Chef you married my rival, Isabella Smith!!!! haha!!!

That's a sweet story, and you look like a great couple but unfortunately I really hate your wife haha! Jealous of your yacht! You really are living the high life xD

I married the friendly actor too, he was called Jacob Graham, but he vanished :( *sob* I miss him dearly.
    That's interesting though, because Jacob is my rival o.o
    So from this, I can say.. The person you meet in Wasted with Arnie at the beginning will be the rival of other gender..
    ROC
    Yup that's pretty much how it goes lol :]

Both will look similar in everybody's game but have their different roles.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • loridburkeloridburke Registered Users 27 Posts
    Dont know if this has been covered but my spouse just asked me if we should get away for our anniversary. ..saix yes but nothing happened filming 2nd episode of reality show show I dont know if that effected it
    Eh, it's nothing really (sadly). They just add that in to add something to the relationship, but sadly nothing really happens.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yep, all that type of dialogue just leads to your spouse asking you for a date :)

8u5h.jpg

He wanted 7 dates? I gave him 7 dates!
    ........and spent 60 stars charming Taylor. *Ouiiinn* :'(
    Why did I click 7! *sigh*

But that was fun lol.

While I was dating these ladies my Star developed a relationship with one of them (Morgan; first lady from the left), and asked her to marry him, even though he is already married! Now I have a new engagement ring lol.

So how many engagement rings you guys got so far?
    I remember the Big Romance Rival quest! I said one, but then she said that "I'm setting the standards low" :P, haha, so I chose four. I have just one engagement ring, not sure if I'm going to try and get them all.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    I did 7 dates xD But you only had to date 7 times, not with 7 different people!!!

I have all 5 (5 for starlets, 4 for stars) engagement rings, which earned me the title of MERB xD
    dfk75h.jpg

Zbj, I though he might say something like that, that's why I picked 7 lol.

Oh là là! Nice Shiro!
    Haha, it is boring to date the same person 7 times when you have other choices :p
    Haha thanks xD

I dunno, I was happy dating my fiance so I wouldn't lose him LOL Plus the other men in this game can look pretty weird. XD
    dfk75h.jpg

Aw lol. Then feel free to date my Star since I tried to break up with you many times but no use!
    I had to Co-star with you in The A-list lol.
    Shiro wrote: »
    I did 7 dates xD But you only had to date 7 times, not with 7 different people!!!

I have all 5 (5 for starlets, 4 for stars) engagement rings, which earned me the title of MERB xD

I was so worried about this quest.. I don't want to cheat my wife :/
    But well.. 7 dates not 7 different people, that's a relief :)
    ROC
    Haha, yeah xD

But of course it's harder to date your spouse because when you're married you have to do 6 hour dates!
    I had my fiance so I did 5 hour dates! It was a bit tough but I got through it :3
    dfk75h.jpg

Yeah my dates were quick.