How to Get Married

Comments

• Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    Congrats on your second award, what a lucky dress! I did Tahiti, cause at the moment I was flat out of cash but I had tons of stars.

Your weddingdress was beautiful too. Just saw your avatar. And the red hair - you are on fire ;) I wish i would have enough stars to buy the dress and to marry in tahiti, but i guess you cant have everything. But hey...as long as the wedding was beautfiul...thats all that matters.

And yes: the dress indeed is lucky hehe.
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
  • OluwatoyinOluwatoyin Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Samurai,

Whats the deal with being married and the dude i married still coming up with lines like like go celebrate our engagement or lets go plan our wedding! After getting married in Tahiti and spending all that stars! Also am on level 23 and stuck with the clothing from level 19 i think! the only update i got came with the wedding dress and veil. Also looks like am stuck at 125m fans is that the limit?
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Oluwatoyin wrote: »
    Hi Samurai,

Whats the deal with being married and the dude i married still coming up with lines like like go celebrate our engagement or lets go plan our wedding! After getting married in Tahiti and spending all that stars! Also am on level 23 and stuck with the clothing from level 19 i think! the only update i got came with the wedding dress and veil. Also looks like am stuck at 125m fans is that the limit?
    the newest update have san fransisco in it and the limit of fans is 143.7m.
    about your clothing I suggest you sent a ticket concerning your problems
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oluwatoyin wrote: »
    Hi Samurai,

Hiya Oluwatoyin

Right firstly, the engagement lines, don't stress about them. It's just a typo error which as Mystic stated is fixed with the new update. If you are unable to download it this may be due to the device you are playing. Iphone & android update has been released but other devices haven't as of yet. The only advantages to being married are you no longer have to date them as they will never break up with you unless you ask to or date someone else. Also you can tap them every 24 hours for energy & XP.

With your clothing issue, as stated by mystic, submit a ticket to the developers by clicking here This is the first I have heard of this issue.

As the the fans limit. 125 million is the limit of Vegas update. The San Francisco update has increased fans to 145 Million, I believe.

Hope your issues are resolved soon :)
  • djwdjw Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lilyxox wrote: »
    Umm at the beginning of the date, nothing appears and this is just like a normal date. Please reply because I really want to get married. Thx. :)

You have to go through the date and get the relationship(flirt) points then your date will ask you to marry.
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Thank you djw for the reply, but this entire post already established that :0 !
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hehe! Thanks Shiro & djw for the input :D

This is quite an old thread now but rest assured that all inquiries have been answered by myself or by other members of the forum ^_^
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    I was just married earlier today :)
    I was wondering what happens when I reach 5000? Renewed vows? Haha. But does anyone know? Thanks!
    Lucy
    Kaskeltoo wrote: »
    I was just married earlier today :)
    I was wondering what happens when I reach 5000? Renewed vows? Haha. But does anyone know? Thanks!

Nothing :| Once you get married that is pretty much it. But I'm sure the developers will implement a new relationship stage for it in a future update ^_^

Congrats on your marriage :D
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    Nothing :| Once you get married that is pretty much it. But I'm sure the developers will implement a new relationship stage for it in a future update ^_^

Congrats on your marriage :D

Thank you :)
    I think that once you reach 5,000 you gain more fans? Not sure but hopefully it gains fans.
    Lucy
    Kaskeltoo wrote: »
    Thank you :)
    I think that once you reach 5,000 you gain more fans? Not sure but hopefully it gains fans.

:) I haven't heard you do but it is a possibility but tbh I doubt it in the present version. 5000 will just be the beginning of a new stage when & if a new one is implemented into the game. This happened with the marriage stage. We had to wait a while for it ^_^
  • Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    A little FYI and update about Marriage, Hope this will help the wiki :)

Glu Mobile Customer Care.
    Customer By Web Form (Psycho Chef) 12/30/2013 04:51 AM
    I got married with my wife at level 14.. Which is weird because I thought the minimum requirement is level 15.. Is this a glitch?

Response Via Email (Yasamin) 01/05/2014 01:33 PM
    Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry for the trouble you have experienced. This is not a glitch, occasionally the minimum level required will be lowered to help keep events where they should be in relation to the total game play. We hope you continue to enjoy the game.

Regards,
    Yasamin

It's not a trouble experience though.... I'm very pleased my wife would let me married her at level 14 :D
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
    Thanks for adding this, PsychoChef :D I'll add it to the first post (which needs an major update xD)

Haha! She was just so head over hills for you that she couldn't wait another moment :p
  • Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Haha!! Saw the update, nice touch XD
    Yeah, I was a lucky man :)
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
    Haha! I've given the post a complete revamp now xD

You certainly was ;)
  • joneswilsonjoneswilson Registered Users 12 Posts
    you written the unique information to get married. really got many effective points from here.
    Aww shucks :') Thank you! I'm glad you found the post helpful :o

I posted this back when marriage was first introduced and there was a lot of bugs surrounding it. I posted this to help players determine whether they had a glitch or was just missing some actions. It's one of the first threads I did on here so it's my pride & joy haha xD
  • KarentreKarentre Registered Users 10 Posts
    Please add me I'm stuck on how to do it Kaz 7614
    How can I help? What are you stuck on? :o
  • KarentreKarentre Registered Users 10 Posts
    Kaz76 14 don't know how to add but this is my name x
    Ohhh you are stuck on adding friends?

It's real simple. What device are you playing on?

If you are playing on an ipad/iphone/ipod you can add friends via Game Center. You add some one via their username/email by going to the Game Center app and selecting "Friends" bubble. Here in the top right corner is a + icon click the + and a window will appear titled "Friend Request". It looks like an email but rest assured it's not xD Just type your friend's username or email address in the "To:"field and press send in the top right corner. Taa-dahh! You have officially sent a friend request.If you play on android device your friends are made via Facebook. So you add players by sending friend requests on Facebook.

In order for any players to show in your game you must sign into Game Center/Facebook via the game. You can do this by:

Sign into your Gamecenter/Facebook account via the Friend tab under the phone icon in Stardom:Hollywood. At the top of the contact list there will be A GC and FB logo and a sign in button.

Game Center: If you are already signed in to GC it will just link the game and it together. If not it will ask you to log in. Once you have done this it will redirect you back to the game. You will see all your Game center friends now in the game who play stardom.

Facebook: it will redirect you to the Facebook sign in page. Sign in and a permissions page will appear. Just select OK then it will redirect you back to the game and taa-dahhh. You are officially signed in.Hope this helped :)
  • david_schoenrockdavid_schoenrock Registered Users 3 Posts
    That's sound interesting and funny too.
    That's sound interesting and funny too.

Thanks I think xD
  • forestfairyforestfairy Registered Users 12 Posts
    Finally got married today. In Vegas, though, because I'm cheap haha. But my husband is such a creeper,he's in every room of every house and apartment I own, no privacy anymore! :D No, but a serious question: How often do you get rewards by tapping him? :o I think I'm getting rewards through my pets way more often. Not sure though.
    The pets vary in regeneration time. The cheaper pets take less time, the more expensive ones, more time. Your husband can be seen as the "expensive pet" (lol) and we've noticed you can tap him at least once a day. :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yep, he will now just loiter about every home you own, in every room.... just standing there blankly.... Which is actually kinda creepy now I think about it *shudders* xD But yeah, it definitely seems to be once a day with the husband unlike the pets. So tap him wisely haha :p
  • forestfairyforestfairy Registered Users 12 Posts
    It's really a bit creepy. Even when I go into Club Spaceman, sometimes he just stands there and says "Hi love". He's everywhere :D I guess he's the jealous type!
    You're right, he gives energy once a day. My cats and dog give it more often. But still nice to have a "new pet" haha.
    Today he took me on a surprise date. That was interesting although my energy hadn't fully regained yet. Next time I'll know.
    They all are jealous then! xD

Yep like I said, less expensive give more often, more expensive give less often :3 It's all been tried and tested ever since husbands came out x3 !

Aww how sweet of him lol :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Prince245Prince245 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can I use level 5 gun on level 4
    This thread is only for Stardom: Hollywood. Check out the other Game Communities for the relevant game and post your question there :)

But my guess would be you would have to be on level 5 to use the level 5 gun :p