Well my starlet got an invite to Hogwarts so nerrrrr haha! xD
  • Options
    Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Huh.... Mine is a 3 column wardrobes too..:confused:
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Pssh, If I lived in London, I would too grrr xD But I'm happy just being Shiro... boring ol' Shiro merbing around and all. LOL

What device do you have Psycho?
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Lol I know yours does Zbj, that's why I said "I know Zbj does" lol :3

I must agree, the combo looks so nice :3 I love the green eyes too, matches the hair color nicely !

Whoops, lol. Yay, I'm a magical starlet!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Grinning like a fool here, lovelies ;), thank you all kindly! If I am actually bragging, yes, she is quite attractive; I know they all have the same body shape, but sometimes I just go wow, her legs! And I changed the hair just now, and I do agree to seems to suit with that beautiful dress. I tend to think of her as being more sensual or seductive than sweet and pretty (unless her 'character' is), because she has a tiny bit of a ruthless streak, though if asked about how she got where she is, one of her answers would be 'Because I'm beautiful, and I wanted it'. I do like coming up with styles, and have a few favourite pieces; what do you guys like best in your wardrobes?

And thanks for the info about cropping; I'll attempt it in a bit.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    Yay, I'm magical!
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    Hehe, I love that! Sounds like a strong kind of woman >:3 excuse me, strong and magical woman !! love it xD

I like the look I usually wear xD I don't really change much, as I just like consistency :3 But I loved the scarf so much I have replaced my necklace for it! Plus I must admit I have a lot of pride in my leggings and shoes... Those were extremely tough to get!

Sounds good, :3 Can't wait to see your photos!
    Oh and one more thing, you have Game Center? I would love to add you :3 or you can add me at FongPay123 :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SJ_R wrote: »
    Grinning like a fool here, lovelies ;), thank you all kindly! If I am actually bragging, yes, she is quite attractive; I know they all have the same body shape, but sometimes I just go wow, her legs! And I changed the hair just now, and I do agree to seems to suit with that beautiful dress. I tend to think of her as being more sensual or seductive than sweet and pretty (unless her 'character' is), because she has a tiny bit of a ruthless streak, though if asked about how she got where she is, one of her answers would be 'Because I'm beautiful, and I wanted it'. I do like coming up with styles, and have a few favourite pieces; what do you guys like best in your wardrobes?

And thanks for the info about cropping; I'll attempt it in a bit.

I like that. She's seems so independent and confident.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    She certainly is one attractive lady! Haha! They do have great legs xD I love the personality you made up for her, & it fits her like a glove! She comes across as a strong, sexy, independent women!

Ohhh wow!!! Ummm, I have so many hahaha! I'll have a look & get back to you on my fave pieces, atm I love the dress I'm wearing in the picture I posted and the one Zbj is wearing in her Avatar picture but I have a few more favs xD

No problemo :) It's pretty simple once you've done it the once you won't forget, like riding a bike I guess :p
  • Options
    Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Pssh, If I lived in London, I would too grrr xD But I'm happy just being Shiro... boring ol' Shiro merbing around and all. LOL

What device do you have Psycho?
    iPhone 4S btw
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
  • Options
    My favorite items are all of the tan, white, black , and gray items, the dress in my profile pic, the diamond bracelet, the earrings SJ_R is wearing, and the brown strappy heels, and a lot more.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    I do love those dresses; particularly wearing them in Cannes.

Yes, I am; Jade Crown, I would love to add you too!
  • Options
    Oh yes, Scarlet Moh is strong, determined, and very stubborn! Though not very fiery, really.

Is it alright if I put her backstory/personality here, or would somewhere else be more appropriate?
  • Options
    I think you should post it in the 'show your character' post! You can show a picture and then talk about your backstory as well! :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Okey-doke; getting pretty late here, so I'll do that tomorrow.
  • Options
    BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts
    b1ax.jpg

Bleu, A-list with 186.1M fans

I didn't play much before because I have no friends playing this game lol, but now since I can communicate with you guys it is so much fun!

One thing though, you all look super gorgeous!
  • Options
    Nice picture!!

Friends always makes things more fun! Glad you are enjoying it here.
    Thanks Bleu, you look super duper handsome yourself :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Nice picture, Bleu, looking handsome.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Thank you ladies, and you're welcome.
  • Options
    Awesome picture Bleu! Loving your swag! :p

Glad you're enjoying the forums! I hope to see you on here on a regualr basis :D
  • Options
    Thanks Gia!
    Don't worry, I will be around everyday and you will get sick of me lol.
  • Options
    Hahaa! That's great to read you'll be here everyday, so welcome to the gang xD

As for getting sick of you, there's more chance of a flying pig :p
  • Options
    Haha, nobody will get sick of you! We love active members :D !!

Meaning we already love you and you can't do anything about it. myahahaaa ~
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Now seriously how can I not be here everyday when you guys are so sweet?
    haha, thank you! :D
  • Options
    It's great you will be around here everyday! I promise, we will never get sick of you.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options

Aw thanks Zbj.
    :)