Stardom: Hollywood Update 2.5.1

*・゜゚・* Greetings Stars & Starlets! *・゜゚・*

The holiday season has been and gone and the same applies in Stardom: Hollywood! New Update available but sadly, no new content...

2co6atv.jpg
Version 2.5.1 - iOS Update

► Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance

That's right, Stars & Starlets, it's a bug fix update! I'm not 100% sure what glitches have been addressed but hopefully it includes the lock out glitch!

It's still snowing in my game & my starlet still seems to black out when she reaches the top of the stairs in the Beach House :p Plus my beloved Jacob is still missing.
Hopefully new content & fixes for these glitches will be added soon!

*・゜゚・*
Happy Stardom! *・゜゚・*

Comments

• BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

I was excited when I saw 'update' but unfortunately nothing new except it runs faster (I don't know if I'm the only one).
    And yeah it is still snowing lol.

Jacob is fooling around everywhere in my game, that's why he is missing in yours lol. Next time I see him I will make sure to ask him to go back home :p
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Me too!! But I'm glad glu are releasing fixes rather than more content. There was some trouble back when the San Francisco update was released where players games would not save, meaning the game would reset to where it was before the update. (I was forever in Star Beans xD) Instead of releasing a fix, Glu released more content (The New York update) so players went two months with this glitch until the Cannes update came out which fixed it. Hopefully these bug fix updates will make the game run more smoothly when new content is released. :)

I have no idea if it is running faster. I haven't really checked it out yet. Just thought I'd see if Jacob had returned and whether I was fit enough to reach the second floor of my beach house lol! Hahaha! Glad I'm not the only one enjoying the snow xD

Awww thank you! And give him a slap from me too! :p
  • Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Kinda upset nothing "big" updates..
    However, the game is loading very slow when I'm on 3G connection. Hope they could improve that as well...
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
    Hopefully something big will be released :D

I personally haven't experienced slow loading when playing on 3G, but I'll test it out with the new update and see if has occurred due to that.
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I woke up to see an update oooh lol (or it might have happened yesterday, i was busy yesterday xD)

Sad to see its not much new content, but hopefully some good bug fixes...
    dfk75h.jpg
    It was probably yesterday xD It was dated the 8 January on the appstore.

I hope it means they're preparing the app for bigger and wilder adventures :p
    Yep, was busy then lol.

Yeah no sign of both of my loves. They really need to fix the contact reset if anything. Hopefully they have...

Lol i hope so too..
    dfk75h.jpg
    That's the first thing I checked when it updated and there was no sign of my Jacob *sob* Hopefully they fix that in another update...

Fingers crossed we aren't waiting too long to find out :)
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I'm so glad Glu finally made an update just to take care of bugs, I was slightly amazed. I was a bit sad there wasn't any new content, but still they are probably going to give us some soon
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    I personally dont see any hope in getting our loves back due to the fact that it would be near impossible to revert everybody's contact lists to exactly the way they were. Especially due to how the game is hosted and runs, I see no hope in getting them back, sadly :(

Also i think they only made this update to remove the christmas stuff. To be honest. :/
    dfk75h.jpg
    I agree. I don't think it's possible to get the deleted contacts back.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    I was shocked too! But I am incredibly happy that they are doing these kind of updates :) I just wonder what glitches it addressed.
    I know, right? I'm starting to think that too. All the glitches seem to be same. Maybe it's just a cover-up to remove the Christmas stuff, like Shiro mentioned.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    HIGH five Shiro! I thought that too! The snow remains hahaha!
    HIGH five Shiro! I thought that too! The snow remains hahaha!

Haha. I noticed that too.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    but there are still snowmen and trees everywhere!
    Yeah, that part makes no sense xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yeah, lol. Glu missed a spot…
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Safe to say this is another glu fail on bug fixing xD seeing as trees, snowmen & snow are still present :p

My theory on new content is there will be some in February & will include a Valentine's Event....
    I approve of your theory, SamuraiPizzaCat! That's probably it, we will have to wait till February for the snowmen to melt. :P
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    It just seems obvious that's the next thing ^_^ Maybe some valentine's day related goals as well.

Instead of Trees & snowmen they will be replaced with rose bushes and teddies haha xD
    Sounds right. Haha.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    And if they are nice, i hope to see some anniversary stuff. Stardom Hollywood is almost a year old !! :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Ohhh yeahhhh! Birthday/Anniversary shizzle would be funkyyyy ;)