Game Center Problems!

Hey!, sadly my game was restarted (thank you to my lovely niece!) and when I looked at my contacts, more than half of my Game Center contacts were missing!! I am thinking about deleting everyone then re-add all 50+ contacts I have! :confused::confused:

Please let me know if you know any other solution??
----
HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh noooo! :eek: so sorry to read that starlets! I take it your lovely niece pressed "Restart Game" in the options menu xD Otherwise icloud would have restored your game when reinstalling.

If your game has been wiped then sadly I can't think of any solutions for you :( As for readding contacts if you delete them from Game Center they will take awhile to wipe completely from the game so maybe just re add those vital people if you don't want to wait around for them to vanish :3
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I know! I guess that's what I'm going to have to do! [insert: TEAR] :(

Uggh! The struggle! :rolleyes:
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    *sob* it's so rough when this happens. It's another shot at stardom I guess :) You're getting another chance to perfect those little mistakes you made (if you made any) and I'll send you some goodies :o To help get some of your fine garments back :3
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Oh no! Gotta have that password protect or something :<

There is also a possibility that some of your game center friends have deleted Stardom as well, so they may not be showing up on your list. If people you know are playing are missing from your contacts, just try to reconnect Game Center. Sadly that's all I got :\

I will definitely send you some gifts to help you get back on your feet :3 ~
    dfk75h.jpg
    Thanks for the support SamuraiPizzaCat and Shiro! I am currently re-installing the game so, hopefully all goes well!! :D
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Shiro wrote: »
    There is also a possibility that some of your game center friends have deleted Stardom as well, so they may not be showing up on your list....

Very true, I didn't think of it like that!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Of course, for our favorite hollywood starlet :3 !

Ahh, yup, it could be it :)
    dfk75h.jpg