Options

Stardom: The A-List and Stardom: Hollywood

Been wondering about this for sometime now, A-List and Hollywood, what's the differences?

I have played both games, similar storyline, both on the A-List :cool: .Is it basically the same game? I just need a brief explanation.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Differences are really not much. Different graphics, music, locations, etc. I feel Hollywood was just a revamp on graphics for The A List to appeal to younger audiences... :0 and to refresh the idea of course, as the a list is much older.

If you have played both, you have seen the differences already. Pretty much the biggest differences are locations, hollywood's marriages, and The A list's parties and entourages. :) oh and painted toenails on The A list xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    AAwesomeAAwesome Registered Users 4 Posts
    Aha. Got it. Now I can explain it to a friend of mine, too, cus he has been keen on which to play...
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Good job remembering those damn toe nails, Shiro! That grinds my gears every time haha xD

Ohhhh the co-starring with a friend is different too!

You have probably noticed when you have played that the A List, when you have co-starred with a GC/FB friend, Starnews announces the project and the GC/FB friend involved. The GC/FB friend gets the same notification and gains fans too in their game, which is awesome :3

Meanwhile in Hollywood that doesn't happen... sad times man :( lol!