Options

Is it normal to finished up energy half way of a film

Hi, im new to this game and found out my energy is soo limited and always finished up not even half way in a film...what should i do actually? Just wait for energy yo recover?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    When you first play your energy is rather limited but as you level up you gain more :) So yes it is perfectly normal for that to happen. It's all part of the challenge in Stardom:Hollywood :3

You can wait for it to refill but make sure you check back regularly when you are on a project.

You can also tap on certain objects such as trash cans, newspaper stands, and collect the XP & Cash that comes from them before it disappears to help reduce the regeneration time for energy by a few seconds. You can also gain energy from tapping these objects.

Pets are also a good investment as they provide bonus energy, cash and XP too.

Check out the wiki page for the full list of tappables available in the game :D

http://stardom-hollywood.wikia.com/wiki/Tappables
  • Options
    damienlovedamienlove Registered Users 3 Posts
    Omg do i have to tapped everything on floor? I mean i thought they will automatically picked up..
    And im curious also can i actually get out from the studio half way in a film?
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Haha! Collecting the stuff off the floor before it disappears reduces the energy generation timer by a few seconds. If you don't manage to, it won't reduce the time but it does automatically collect it. So don't worry you haven't lost any money xD

Yes you can leave any studio during filming :o Just remember where you was filming & to go back :3
  • Options
    Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Each object you tap on the floor will reduce the cool down for 5 sec.. So in long term saving, it is advised to tap them. However, if you are not in a hurry for energy, well... Just leave them collected automatically. Be advised, if you don't tap them, you won't have the cool down reduced.
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
  • Options
    MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    Yeah, you will almost never be able to finish a project in one go except at the higher levels, you can get through the 1-hr ones all at once. The game is designed to have you either come back frequently or go mad visiting every location to tap everything. The cool down reduction is a great tip.