Cultural Clothing

Since many Stars and Starlets are from different places with different backgrounds, maybe different cultural clothing may be used to give an extra sense of comfort added to the player.
----
HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    This sounds nice and would go great with the general idea of adding more clothing! Maybe during certain cultural holidays they can release these. :3

But personally it doesn't bother me at all, as obviously I just wear the same dress everyday haha. I don't feel any discomfort just because they don't have clothes of my heritage, and I don't think it should for everybody because this is a modern game set in Hollywood with -American- clothing.

But I look forward to seeing stuff like this during holidays like I mentioned earlier :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    This sounds nice and would go great with the general idea of adding more clothing! Maybe during certain cultural holidays they can release these. :3

But personally it doesn't bother me at all, as obviously I just wear the same dress everyday haha. I don't feel any discomfort just because they don't have clothes of my heritage, and I don't think it should for everybody because this is a modern game set in Hollywood with -American- clothing.

But I look forward to seeing stuff like this during holidays like I mentioned earlier :]

That's what I was thinking, because you don't usually see celebs with cultural clothing. But this is just a thought. I like your idea with during certain holiday events like they did the past December.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    This would be interesting and fun. As Shiro apsaid, since it's Hollywood, America then the clothes probably should be only for Holidays and such.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I'd actually like to see this! Even in limited-time event mode as Shiro suggested and obviously sticking with the modern day fashion :3

If it was ever implemented to go somewhere like India, to do Bollywood movies, the clothes rewarded/available to buy could reflect for example saree's and the male equivalent but with a modern/American twist :) I'd actually be interested in what fashion they would give England haha!

Also the French have very unique taste in clothing so that would be worth seeing :o
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I love this idea is unique and difference from what we have ask for I really want to see this in the game
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    THAT IS A GREAT IDEA !!! It gives players from around the world a chance to show their culture. Good Job
    :)
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Great idea! Maybe have a culture day where a fair come for a day about different culture and history.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Chinese New Year just went by... I was hoping for some New Year clothing :<
    dfk75h.jpg
    Now that would have been cool :D

Starlets could have had a Cheongsam and the Stars could have had Hanfu and Shang :3

And seeing as it's the Year of the Horse, there could have been something horsey related :p
    I't would have been cool if there was a small event too x3

Props would be like... Horse Doll things, Red Envelopes, and Baos or something :D
    dfk75h.jpg
    That would of been cool! :D

The films could of been based around the Chinese Zodiac Race Story the rewards could be clothing and accessories based on some of the animals that are included in it.
    Or some typical kung fu movies xD Bruce Lee movies!

Or Stephen Chow, whichever :D
    dfk75h.jpg
    Little bit of Jet Li and Jackie Chan on the side :p
    Four movies starring: Brice Li, Steven Chew, Jet Lam, Jacky Chen x3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Now, why aren't we working for Glu :p
    No idea x3

I'm unemployed, looking for work glu! xD